2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caro getting stuck into Leon Cameron now. Similar kind of stuff she says about us and Pyke.

What a surprise that it's another non-Victorian club that she's targeting. Meanwhile Melbourne are second to last but have copped less flak than sides in the eight.

Caro getting stuck into Leon Cameron now. Similar kind of stuff she says about us and Pyke.

What a surprise that it's another non-Victorian club that she's targeting. Meanwhile Melbourne are second to last but have copped less flak than sides in the eight.
I mean he's a poor coach, how he hasn't won a flag with that list is insane.

But then Caro has little credibility.

Caro used to be one of the best journos.

Less prone to the tabloid type click bait article. If she said something you believed it.

But she's slipped back to the pack. Just another Hutchy.

Probably a poor reflection of media/consumers and what sells. However she has a choice whether to be sucked down into the muck or to rise above, credibility intact. She's chosen the former.

Caro used to be one of the best journos.

Less prone to the tabloid type click bait article. If she said something you believed it.

But she's slipped back to the pack. Just another Hutchy.

Probably a poor reflection of media/consumers and what sells. However she has a choice whether to be sucked down into the muck or to rise above, credibility intact. She's chosen the former.

Heaps of people believe that it was Vlad who used to leak all of the info to Caro and now that he's gone she has nothing.

I guess it explains how she appears to have gone from being the most in the know journo to being completely clueless seemingly overnight.

Watch Essendon come out and smash Freo in Perth and any chance we had of playing finals gets blown out of the water.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Pies have absolutely zero incentive to try and beat the Dons in the final H&A game. They are guaranteed a home final in week 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Pies have absolutely zero incentive to try and beat the Dons in the final H&A game. They are guaranteed a home final in week 1.
I'm sure if the Dons stick to their current form, the Pies would rather play Dons than either of us, Port, or the Dogs, who are potential replacements of Dons for a Finals spot.

Glad you notice this pattern. She was a hell of a disgrace last year, along with McNure, when they made up so much s**t up about us, and no seeking of evidence, just constant allegations from "sources" bull-friggin-crap!

She’s a real piece of work that one ......

I am astounded at the scrutiny Melbourne have escaped !

Although was lovely to see Lever pointed out on Bounce (?) in the Don’t Come Monday segment.

Heaps of people believe that it was Vlad who used to leak all of the info to Caro and now that he's gone she has nothing.

I guess it explains how she appears to have gone from being the most in the know journo to being completely clueless seemingly overnight.

That is absolutely right
It’s all rumour and innuendo with her now

The “tied naked to trees” was the final straw for me and when she didn’t have the good grace to apologise - well now she’s a mean spirited tabloid liar .

She’s a real piece of work that one ......

I am astounded at the scrutiny Melbourne have escaped !

Although was lovely to see Lever pointed out on Bounce (?) in the Don’t Come Monday segment.
After last year’s media fiasco featuring her and McNure, I’ve completely lost any interest in hearing the words that come out of their mouths.

That is absolutely right
It’s all rumour and innuendo with her now

The “tied naked to trees” was the final straw for me and when she didn’t have the good grace to apologise - well now she’s a mean spirited tabloid liar .
Not only a mean spirited lying ass, she’s also dumb to act innocent throughout the whole year, pretending to show genuine concern for the club. When a lot of myths were dispelled, she went missing without any hint of an apology for the obvious annoyance it caused our club/fans.

The fact she acted as though she could get away with it was extremely amateurish journalism or extremely dumb!

She must have had sources at the AFC as well. This from 2011 before the s**t hit the fan:

i guess this is the thread for this? probably all bull. Caroline Wilson warning

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/suns--the-gun-20110809-1ikxx.html

THE beleaguered Adelaide Football Club is being haunted by the shadow of an intriguing contract clause which has again linked gun forward Kurt Tippett to the Gold Coast, potentially as early as next season.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/suns--the-gun-20110809-1ikxx.html

She must have had sources at the AFC as well. This from 2011 before the s**t hit the fan:

The story that was going around at the time was that it was Matt Rendell that leaked the info to Caro about Tippett's trade clause.

It's apparently what Trigg was hinting at when he said that Rendell also had past indiscretions when he was trying to justify why he was sacked.

The story that was going around at the time was that it was Matt Rendell that leaked the info to Caro about Tippett's trade clause.

It's apparently what Trigg was hinting at when he said that Rendell also had past indiscretions when he was trying to justify why he was sacked.
I just don’t buy that, Rendell does not come across as the leaker kind of guy.

I feel Trigg was referring to Rendell being outspoken a few times, such as when he said Gold Coast and GWS would win all the flags, the AFL didn’t like that. There was one other comment I can’t remember which was controversial. Basically Rendell didn’t toe the line.

Speaking of Trigg, there is an article with Malthouse and he makes comment of the first time he knew he was in trouble at Carlton. It was January and Trigg asked him “if you were hit by a bus tomorrow who would be coach”. What a stupid thing to ask

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back