2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t buy that, Rendell does not come across as the leaker kind of guy.

I feel Trigg was referring to Rendell being outspoken a few times, such as when he said Gold Coast and GWS would win all the flags, the AFL didn’t like that. There was one other comment I can’t remember which was controversial. Basically Rendell didn’t toe the line.

Speaking of Trigg, there is an article with Malthouse and he makes comment of the first time he knew he was in trouble at Carlton. It was January and Trigg asked him “if you were hit by a bus tomorrow who would be coach”. One a stupid thing to ask
I’m sorry, but that’s funny.

She'll make up for it when Goody comes back to the Crows.

Let's not make jokes about that scenario. It's not good for my blood pressure.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Haha!

Oh yeah... they beat us

Not so funny after all :(

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Kicked 3 and won them the game in the last quarter with his 3rd goal imo.

He makes Gov look slim. In fairness, I think he has had or has mental health issues, which may explain the weight gain.
He was interviewed after the game and said he was still a bit fat (his exact words). I believe he has been away from the club for a fair while.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta

Grooster24

Club Legend
May 27, 2015
Dlusional
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Polly could handball as far as most modern day footballers can kick!. An absolute giant of Australian Football.
Brodie Grundy on steroids was Polly....

Good video.

Was Jeff Farmer related?
Also there was a Garry Sidebottom in the video, I assume Steele is related to him...?

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
What ever happened to Vossy being named as Carlton coach. Thought sources heard it first hand. What a joke.
Would have been one hell of a funny story even if Port did have to lose him.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Looks like Kochie has been up to no good signing contracts that he doesn't know the details of.

Old Eddie would be rubbing his hands together going into negotiations with Kochie, talk about shooting fish in a barrel.

Hey David, sign this and we can do a press conference together.

Contracts Kochie has ****ed up (please add if I've missed any)

GCS - The most famous "it's in the contract they wear their away jumper "

AO - SMA deal he and Trigg signed, Fagans first task was to renegotiate this s**t deal.

Essendon - We were hoodwinked re. Ryder.

Collingwood - Wear their black & white jumper for their 2 x GF's in 2020 but never ask to wear it again.

Hinkley - 3 year extension after Port Power lost a final to the 8th team at home, despite having a year to go on his contract.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I just don’t buy that, Rendell does not come across as the leaker kind of guy.

I feel Trigg was referring to Rendell being outspoken a few times, such as when he said Gold Coast and GWS would win all the flags, the AFL didn’t like that. There was one other comment I can’t remember which was controversial. Basically Rendell didn’t toe the line.

Speaking of Trigg, there is an article with Malthouse and he makes comment of the first time he knew he was in trouble at Carlton. It was January and Trigg asked him “if you were hit by a bus tomorrow who would be coach”. What a stupid thing to ask
On a Podcast called Sacked! A discussion from coaches on when they got sacked

Mark Williams is next with the tagline '' they came to me and said I wasnt getting paid because they didnt have the money''

Simmo28

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2014
Sydney, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like Kochie has been up to no good signing contracts that he doesn't know the details of.

Old Eddie would be rubbing his hands together going into negotiations with Kochie, talk about shooting fish in a barrel.

Hey David, sign this and we can do a press conference together.

Contracts Kochie has f’ed up (please add if I've missed any)

GCS - The most famous "it's in the contract they wear their away jumper "

AO - SMA deal he and Trigg signed, Fagans first task was to renegotiate this s**t deal.

Essendon - We were hoodwinked re. Ryder.

Collingwood - Wear their black & white jumper for their 2 x GF's in 2020 but never ask to wear it again.

Hinkley - 3 year extension after Port Power lost a final to the 8th team at home, despite having a year to go on his contract.

Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back