• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a dog we got from the shelter. Someone had tried to turn it into a guard dog by constantly beating the **** out of it with a rubber hose. Instead of turning vicious it became a complete mess who was scared of everything. That's sorta how I see what CM did.

I don't think we've had a mentally tough team since Blight was coach though.
Some dogs can cope with that, get something out of it and change for the better, others can't. Hence collective mind is a bullshit as you bundle the entire group into one "collective mind".

I used to have a dog we got from the shelter. Someone had tried to turn it into a guard dog by constantly beating the **** out of it with a rubber hose. Instead of turning vicious it became a complete mess who was scared of everything. That's sorta how I see what CM did.

We were super mentally tough under Craigy, we just had a gash forward line and a stubborn coach.

Henderson wanted back to Victoria, Hawthorn were smart enough to know they could wait for us to delist him and not offer anything. Same with the Suns and Lyons.
He wasn't being picked in our team

Agree we've been mentally weak for years.

We were galvanized for a couple of years after the Walsh tragedy (similar to Port with J-Mac) but since half time in the GF, we've collectively fallen apart. Now we've got a culture of self preservation and people refusing to take responsibility (see Jenkins in the media this year, Burton last year).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That loss to North will come back to haunt us given how close the comp is.

Yes it will.

Trying to take my unbiased hat off here, but against the

Cats - The missed shot by Brouch late in the final quarter, would have changed the momentum if he goaled.
North - While "lucky" to only lose by 12pts (should have been more) we actually could have put them away in that game.
Lions - Drop marks by Tex and Lynch late in the 4th hurt us a lot.
Eagles - Dropped mark by Seeds was costly at the time in the 4th.

Even just one win out of those 4 games would have been a lock for us to make the 8 given the teams we are competing with outside it.

Richmond did the same thing to GWS and Geelong after half time, teams couldn't cope with their new strange 1 tall forward strategy as they wore teams down but most seem to be coping with that now after 2 years.

I think the CM was a huge mistake, management didn't need to do it, hence my comment was it's actually done the opposite. That's why we've been inconsistent and so unsure.
We’ve always been inconsistent way before CM. In fact I think we’ve been more consistent this year but now we’re actually not good enough.

The neighbours have started a Sack Hinkley thread. 25 pages in just over a day. Why wasnt I notified?

They've lost faith in the lost faith in Hinkley thread.

(I stole that from them).

The neighbours have started a Sack Hinkley thread. 25 pages in just over a day. Why wasnt I notified?

I saw that yesterday and was going to mention it. Instead I made my long winded post about their delusion in thinking all they need to do is get someone in who understands the old Port way

That delusion is evident in the Sack Hinkley thread. As is their very strong desire to see him gone

I saw that yesterday and was going to mention it. Instead I made my long winded post about their delusion in thinking all they need to do is get someone in who understands the old Port way

That delusion is evident in the Sack Hinkley thread. As is their very strong desire to see him gone

2 Losses in 2 Weeks. No issues here with Don.

I wasnt impressed with No Fog for Lynch. I would have played Gibbs knowing that Mrouch was OUT.

Would have turned the game? Im not sure, but I dont see us losing by any more, so maybe they could have helped when we had our 2nd quarter run and completely put them away out of the game.

2 Losses in 2 Weeks. No issues here with Don.

I wasnt impressed with No Fog for Lynch. I would have played Gibbs knowing that Mrouch was OUT.

Would have turned the game? Im not sure, but I dont see us losing by any more, so maybe they could have helped when we had our 2nd quarter run and completely put them away out of the game.

I was happy to see Seed back but he’s not a like for like for Lynch. I don’t understand how they can continually turn a blind eye to our lack of forward marking power. I know it was a wet night and you don’t want to take on Gov in a marking contest every time, but we need someone to take a few. Berg creates a contest but not counting them yet. ROB is useful in this area but Fog is our best option

They've lost faith in the lost faith in Hinkley thread.

(I stole that from them).
Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back