• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond’s % took a hammering on Friday night and their average loss is 48.8 points and today West Coast % has taken a hammering and their average loss is 48 points.

Our average loss is 16.2 points over the 5 games we have lost.

We are around the mark believe me no matter what the doubters say.
I think we can do a fair bit of damage if we can get more players finding form at the same time for longer periods in the back half of the year

West Coast have been largely average for much of this season - but this has been covered up by close wins.
If they were on the other side of those close finishes v Gold Coast, St Kilda, Melbourne and us their season would be a very different story.
Fair chance in the second half of the season they end up on the other side of some close finishes and risk falling out of the eight altogether.

I think we can do a fair bit of damage if we can get more players finding form at the same time for longer periods in the back half of the year

We have Carlton, Saints, Gold Coast which should be certainties. Essendon, Bulldogs and Port are high probabilities then the Richmond this week which is very important in the context of the season. Geelong and West Coast away are not easy at all. Collingwood at home is unlikely but you never know.

Losses by West Coast and GWS have opened up the top 4 and you would think this is one of those seasons where 14-8 might get you 4th spot.

We in all likelihood should be aiming for 14-8 and I think we can achieve all things being equal.

Outstanding week end for us. Could easily have been :
GWS 36
WCE 36
Adel 24

Instead it’s:
GWS 32
WCE 32
Adel 28
Shhhh we aren't very good, it was inconceivable we could win yesterday.

Richmond were not even the best side the night before the 2017 Grand Final. As sad as it is to say, we were.

Richmond had a good 7 months as the best side. From the Second half of the Grand Final to about round 18 and then had a massive decline before finally succumbing to Collingwood.

It’s still the VFL. Never forget that.

Richmond were in pretty good nick prior to the GF. Some posters said they were easily a huge threat and we’d have trouble beating them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond were not even the best side the night before the 2017 Grand Final. As sad as it is to say, we were.

Richmond had a good 7 months as the best side. From the Second half of the Grand Final to about round 18 and then had a massive decline before finally succumbing to Collingwood.

It’s still the VFL. Never forget that.

Oh Alex... you grub. Richmond were the dominant team in finals and in the couple of months leading up

You just weren’t paying attention

It most absolutely will be 👍 An elite young talent to add to some of the talent you are already assembling. As an outsider, I think the fork in the road is coming for Don. Some small steps have been taken in terms of bringing in youth, dropping underperformers. A lot more needs to be done, Don needs to take charge here. Hopefully some more bold decisions are incoming, you guys can integrate some more young guys into the side in the second part of the season. I guess it all depends on the on field results, but you can still make finals whilst playing youth... I really hope Don can step up and see that.

As we get closer to finals we’re much more likely to go with experience ahead of form.

Richmond’s % took a hammering on Friday night and their average loss is 48.8 points and today West Coast % has taken a hammering and their average loss is 48 points.

Our average loss is 16.2 points over the 5 games we have lost.

We are around the mark believe me no matter what the doubters say.

Apart from Pies and Cats, numerous sides are awfully close after those 2.

As we get closer to finals we’re much more likely to go with experience ahead of form.
Not sure we've got much experience left to bring in. Otten clearly won't play, Douglas would want to play better than last night or he's done and Sauce saw his position taken almost certainly for good last night.

Gibbs appears out of favour and Mackay didn't find himself back in last night even with a late change

Ports next 5 is dockers in the west, cats, dogs,us and then lions. They could loose all of those.

They should win at least 2 of those.

Again another bloody Showdown looms as a season defining one. After they were decimated with injury last time, they will come out with a point to prove.

Isn't it time we just accept the fact that Geelong are the best-run football club in the country? Every league in the world has a benchmark team or two, and Geelong is the AFL's. I would give anything for the AFC to churn out what the Cats churn out year after year. Regardless of what goes on there off-field, on-field performances don't lie. Hawks with 2 more flags, and Eagles with one more flag are the only valid counter-arguments - for those that only value premierships.

AFL Win% 1990-2019 Top 6

Geelong 63% (3 flags, 7 grand finals)
West Coast 58% (4 flags, 7 grand finals)
Hawthorn 56% (5 flags, 6 grand finals)
Adelaide 54% (2 flags, 3 grand finals)
North 54% (2 flags, 3 grand finals)
Collingwood 54% (2 flags, 6 grand finals)

Don’t know how you could even consider any other team but the hawks.

No one, not even Geelong or WC comes close

You expect us to have sympathy for abletts family falling apart, but resort to attacking us when we point out you have no sympathy for the family that lost thier teenage daughter because of the Ablett family.

Irony.

Look little graham, don’t ever use the word “us” you are always on your own.

You never speak for anyone else, raving loo la that you are 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back