FAITH

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 29, 2007
Going For The Treble: *LFC EPL; *LFC UCL; *AFC AFL
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
I think you have mistaken that with yourself, as I had to correct you again.....didn't I.
I had to add this to the Sanders stupid comments, your list is growing and getting up there with marty36's
It's amazing how ignorant he is on footy issues, and yet so arrogant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABAB

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
The sad part for him is his peak career is likely past him given it's his 2nd Reco.

I just hope Doedee can come back from his.
Especially if it's on the same ACL and his rehab for the 2nd time wasn't smooth which is saying something.
Good thing he has a $850-900K per year for 4 years contract.

ABAB

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
How did we almost lose to these clowns?
We gave them every chance of beating us given the crap we dish out in the first 3 quarters and our best player and midfielder Sloane out injured after the 1st quarter in 27 degree Darwin. But I think their defence looks worst with underdone tall defenders in Lever and May in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BRL121

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is hilarious. Melbourne clearly came to play, but, right from the first bounce, seemingly every possession led to a clanger turnover to the oppo.
What a way to give confidence to Collingwood. If Stephenson could kick straight, it would be murder.

Mike Smyth

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Next time we make the GF let's hope like he'll it's not vs one of the mcg custodians. Huge advantage.

mtbkym

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2016
South
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea, Canucks, Cubbies
Dees trying to get their run and carry happening, but over using it by hand through the midfield

Mr MysteryGuest

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Melbourne showing how bad our defensive pressure was last week. They cut us open but their disposal has been hot garbage today.

CrowinNT

Premiership Player
Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
This is not the same Melbourne I watched in Darwin
Collingwood are not exactly tearing them apart.
Our game has become a tad boring from a spectator point of view.

Carmo

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
I swear melb are still playing against us (in second half), which plays into collingwood's hands. Against collingwood you will get at times get a lot more time and space in the midfield, but you will go into a lot more crowded forward line. So melb need to recognise when they have that free midfield time to hit up a pass or two on the way to the forward line or collingwood will just chop it off all day, they can't blaze in like they did with us and expect to get anywhere near the scoring opportunities.

Top Bottom