Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I was there.

Was a school night I reckon. Pyrotechnic display to celebrate 20 years of footy park. Remember sitting at the southern end watching in horror as Ablett nearly pinched it at the other end. A Jarman won the medal. That’s all I really remember.
Most likely a Tuesday night

Anyone go to this game? Remember watching it as a kid. Loved seeing bradley, sticks, wanganeen, platten, viney, kappler, champion, mckay etc playing for SA. The 90s sure was good times.

Didn’t get to this game but remember watching it. I loved all of the SOO games. Footy at its best.

Anyone go to this game? Remember watching it as a kid. Loved seeing bradley, sticks, wanganeen, platten, viney, kappler, champion, mckay etc playing for SA. The 90s sure was good times.

I recall watching it on TV, it’s a shame we can’t have a state of origin Vic vs SA without the need to include all the other states. A one off match during bye round would be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blighty would ruffle a few feathers.... I'd love the idea of getting him in the box on the big day.

How often have we thought 'what would Blighty do?'
Don can turn around and say 'whos our shane ellen?'
Keath.

I think people over estimate Blighty in todays game. Even he has said his ways don't suit the modern game.

Just get Mark Neeld or Gerard Nessham.
How much of winning the flag is getting the players right psychologically...

I recall watching it on TV, it’s a shame we can’t have a state of origin Vic vs SA without the need to include all the other states. A one off match during bye round would be huge.

It would be huge.

A huge margin. We’d get absolutely slaughtered. I wish they’d do it if only to highlight the diabolical state of SA footy.

Look - with a healthy list and the level of experience our squad has - there is no reason to think our best isn't good enough. We are slowly starting to believe again in my opinion.

I think our biggest concern right now is that we dont have any X-factor up forward. We need a spark there. If Stengle or McAdam can turn into that Charlie Cameron type - it would transition that team.

i was there, went to most state of origin games here, used to love watching them

I disagree. The constant problem with SOO is Victoria putting itself one out from everyone else. Forget Victoria and have SA V WA go at it and the Vics can play whatever made up bull$hit team they wish to contrive.

It would be huge.

A huge margin. We’d get absolutely slaughtered. I wish they’d do it if only to highlight the diabolical state of SA footy.

I don’t think it would be that bad, when playing for state the players always took it up a notch.

I disagree. The constant problem with SOO is Victoria putting itself one out from everyone else. Forget Victoria and have SA V WA go at it and the Vics can play whatever made up bull$hit team they wish to contrive.

But that’s reality of it, it’s the VFL badged as a national comp. The pleasure has always been beating them at state level when they have 4x the number of players we have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong supporters ladies & Gentlemen...

Lol when I first read it I thought he was talking about Josh Kelly, in which case you might have a case for the Brownlow. Tim Kelly won't even be the highest polling Geelong player

Bryce Gibbs would be one of SA's best mids.

If we were to have a SoO game it would need to be played interstate so he can play.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Mmmm

Certainly wish Matthew all the best with the journey to his recovery.

Hopefully see him back on the field soon but if not, then enjoying whatever is next in life for him.

Maybe he has been asked to retire

Otherwise would think after his last 2 years he’d be busting to stay out there

One of the few port players I actually have time for

Maybe he has been asked to retire

Otherwise would think after his last 2 years he’d be busting to stay out there

One of the few port players I actually have time for
Wouldn’t want to speculate - can’t possibly know, might not even be footy related.

Broadbent out indefinitely with mental health issues.

Was a massive fan of broadbent before he got drafted, was extremely disappointed we missed out on him and had to settle for a small Victorian bogan kid in Rory Sloane at the time.😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back