Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

footy4ever

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Harris Andrews is playing. Hodge provides great leadership but, in terms of actual playing ability in 2019, he isn't the biggest loss and often gets rested for interstate trips.
Hodge is without doubt the most important player in the backline, so not necessarily the best as you point out, but certainly the most influential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I posted after last year’s under 18s that Jarrod Cameron looked like a better version of Charlie. Super, super quick and a much better set shot at goal.

HTF do the Premiers pick him up for a stale packet of chips when he was born in Queensland and has spent most of his life in Queenslad.

Funny how good AFL looks when you have two good teams playing.

Last edited:

Rotayjay

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
God dammit I envy the Eagles. They are everything we should be - a non-Victorian club that continuously builds towards premierships.

7 grannies and 4 premierships over 32 years. Us - 3 grand finals and 2 premierships over 28 years. They have played in 4 grand finals and won 2 premierships since our last flag.

Mike Smyth

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
How many big offers have North made to prominent players/coaches lately and been turned down? Bloody hell. That club is irrelevant.
LOL. Must admit on the few times I have seen them play since Scott was KO'd they looked really exciting. Amazing what fresh will blood will do to a playing group.

Top Bottom