Status
Not open for further replies.

arrowman

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm not looking forward to us playing Collingwood. They could slice us up badly.
Really? They had one more scoring shot than Melbourne today, they've had a few good wins this year but they're no juggernaut. Oh, we'll have to bring it when we play them, but they are very beatable.

Goody laments the efficiency of the Dees forward line being the difference between winning & losing many of their games.

Perhaps swapping a key forward for a key defender wasn't such good list management.

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I hope we don't trade pick 1 for Grundy. I doubt we will. At the time, would there be any rickman in AFL history that you would have traded pick 1 for? I can't think of any.

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was quietly confident about GWS as they have only beaten us once at AO. Collingwood I'm a bit worried about. That's a way off yet anyway and we've got plenty to do in the meantime.
Bit worried? For sure, absolutely I’m a bit worried, no question.

That’s a bit short of believing they’ll cut us up. Other than R1 no side has really cut us up over 4 quarters.

Chris Fagan just mentioned that gambling is the biggest problem within the AFL & Leon Cameron agreed.

He found the response by the AFLPA to the Herald Sun article strange, attacking an experienced practitioner he knows well.

Both the AFLPA & AFL are in denial mode, rather than looking to support players who can't control themselves. Sums up how badly both are run! Wake up & support your members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back