Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not to mention the mental impact on the playing group as a whole, plus whoever tackled him...

Good point you raised.

We know sadly oh so well what happens when issues like this happen at Clubs, it has a significant negative and derailing effect on the player group.

Certain people over there also blamed us for Walshy being murdered. Seriously.:poo:

It was disgusting what took place over there when Walsh passed away. As a supporter group they showed their true colours.

When the Showodown medal failed to be named after Walsh that was a reflection of the poor leadership at Alberton led by Koch head and Thomas. Their supporters aligned their bitterness with them.

I remember at the time, they felt it was a competition as to who should be mourning more ffs.

It was disgusting what took place over there when Walsh passed away. As a supporter group they showed their true colours.

When the Showodown medal failed to be named after Walsh that was a reflection of the poor leadership at Alberton led by Koch head and Thomas. Their supporters aligned their bitterness with them.

I remember at the time, they felt it was a competition as to who should be mourning more ffs.

The only reason why they didn't name the medal after him was that they didn't want it named after someone who left Port to join the Crows.

The only reason why they didn't name the medal after him was that they didn't want it named after someone who left Port to join the Crows.

Pathetic.

If the roles were reversed I would have had no problems with the above scenario, easy to say hypothetically but this I do know. I think most Crows posters would feel the same.

Mitchell a big loss for Hawthorn. Clarkson hasn't really valued contested possession much in recent years, but losing a massive contested possession and clearance player like Mitchell is very hard to replace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also because it was our idea

He's a PAFC Life member FFS

What it showed is that amid their supporter base there is a small core group of genuine subhuman lowlifes. These barnacles live at the club, bail up the admin staff regularly with their varied complaints, are in the ear of the hierarchy whenever they can, prolific emailers to the club.

Because this small group of nuffies are ever present, placating them becomes a large part of how the decision makers then operate. They might be small in number but they'd make an exceptionally large brouhaha (of biblical proportions) should the PAFC for instance drop their community football aspect or honour a Crows coach/Port life member - even though those ideas are eminently sensible.

Their largely sensible supporter base would have been fine with the Walsh Trophy but they aren't the type to hammer on the chairman's door demanding action. Because they have lives.

Also because it was our idea

He's a PAFC Life member FFS

What it showed is that amid their supporter base there is a small core group of genuine subhuman lowlifes. These barnacles live at the club, bail up the admin staff regularly with their varied complaints, are in the ear of the hierarchy whenever they can, prolific emailers to the club.

Because this small group of nuffies are ever present, placating them becomes a large part of how the decision makers then operate. They might be small in number but they'd make an exceptionally large brouhaha (of biblical proportions) should the PAFC for instance drop their community football aspect or honour a Crows coach/Port life member - even though those ideas are eminently sensible.

Their largely sensible supporter base would have been fine with the Walsh Trophy but they aren't the type to hammer on the chairman's door demanding action. Because they have lives.

Petty r soles

I think it's more disturbing that people spend their time watching other people playing it.
What's disturbing about either of those?

Some people like computer games. Some people like faded rock nostalgia acts. Hell, I'm currently reading a 600 page Game of Thrones book that doesn't even further the actual story.

Different strokes for different folks.

Over on little brothers board. Post #577 Page 24
2018 goodbye (to 2019) new; preseason discussion thread, old mate Janus is still madman ranting about Walsh.

Adelaide poached Walsh because they primarily wanted to weaken Port Adelaide after 2014. His performances as a senior coach showed that he was a great tactician but when things went wrong he didn't have any real moves.

What's disturbing about either of those?

Some people like computer games. Some people like faded rock nostalgia acts. Hell, I'm currently reading a 600 page Game of Thrones book that doesn't even further the actual story.

Different strokes for different folks.
I think the point is, why would you bother watching a video of someone else playing a computer game you like. Why wouldn't you just play it yourself?? I also find it puzzling.

I think the point is, why would you bother watching a video of someone else playing a computer game you like. Why wouldn't you just play it yourself?? I also find it puzzling.
I often watch cricket instead of playing it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back