Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It makes me question the club’s leadership development in the six years that Travis Boak was captain (2013-18), that there was not one standout candidate for the job.’’

No wonder he was a great coach. Spot on Jack
#nevertearupourtarps

Like I’ve been saying, a lack of leadership at all levels

This is their camp.
Sort of.

This doesn't really look like its divided the players like our camp did, but the supporters have gone next level mental.

FWIW a couple mates at work, and my in-laws cant actually see a big deal about it. They dont really like co captains but they figure if that's what the clubs wants then that's cool. None of the hysteria we seem to be seeing.

Sort of.

This doesn't really look like its divided the players like our camp did, but the supporters have gone next level mental.

FWIW a couple mates at work, and my in-laws cant actually see a big deal about it. They dont really like co captains but they figure if that's what the clubs wants then that's cool. None of the hysteria we seem to be seeing.
It’s more the external distraction. This will be talked about especially if they have an ordinary year and it will put the focus on their decision makers.

It’s just something after an ordinary year they didn’t need.

It’s more the external distraction. This will be talked about especially if they have an ordinary year and it will put the focus on their decision makers.

It’s just something after an ordinary year they didn’t need.
If Port are struggling next year I look forward to Kano and Rucci getting stuck into them as much as they did Tex after he was named best captain of two years running.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just heard a bit of the interview Olloe and Jonas did last night on AA.

They pretty much admit neither of them can do the job themselves when they say there are parts Jonas can do and parts Olloe can do and they will.cover each others leadership deficiencies.

Whereas for Tex n Sloaney it is about two guys sharing the workload and both could do it in their own right. They are also the two most natural leaders of our club.

Two different reasons for going with this model.

Just heard a bit of the interview Olloe and Jonas did last night on AA.

They pretty much admit neither of them can do the job themselves when they say there are parts Jonas can do and parts Olloe can do and they will.cover each others leadership deficiencies.

Whereas for Tex n Sloaney it is about two guys sharing the workload and both could do it in their own right. They are also the two most natural leaders of our club.

Two different reasons for going with this model.

Exactly right yet Port apparently are spoilt for choice on regards to leaders.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

In all seriousness is Port naming two captains because its preparing in case Wines goes back to Victoria?

I just dont understand the decision? I know their players voted for both these players?
They will say they thought of it first and we stole the idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha wow.. just wow.

They announced the co-captains and killing off the number 1 jumper on Fos Williams' birthday, who was the big driver in the single captain wearing the number 1.

And they do this as they constantly wank off about their 13728 years of tradition?!

9688866.gif
The atom was split long ago Jenny.

I think you'll find he is taking a bit of the piss and it is a subtle dig that Kochie missed and retweeted
Kochie was probably busy walking into toilets checking on work colleagues.

I nearly cut off my ring finger and cutting your finger completely off would probably be better for recovery. If you cut clean to the bone severing the tendon they have to open your hand up in an op and re-attach the tendon.

It is very, very weak for some time afterwards.

10 weeks sounds about right to me having done this myself.
I've had a few home injuries in my time. Nothing ever that epic though. God damn, both you and Durdin are impressive.

Most of mine are limited to my wife going "AAAAAH YOU'RE BLEEDING" and me not having noticed. Proud of that, but I've never significantly mauled myself.

View attachment 623524

Had to laugh at Triple M last night

Getting all the plaudits for '' you called it a few days ago Lewie , a few days ago well done son ''

It was the worst kept secret a month ago let alone 4 days ago

What a difference a year makes, this time last year we were going through the preseason from hell, not that we were aware of the camp yet, this year Port are imploding and we are looking professional.
The co-captains thing is such a beat up though. It's mostly just fans having a giant whinge. The real story is how they lost two of their best players during the trade season. This will have a much bigger impact on their footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back