Not open for further replies.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I reckon Port will make the finals they'll finish 8 and lose the elimination final, Kenny gets praise, the team 'is on the right track' they'll trade their pick 12 for another missing piece.
We sit and laugh at them
Nah, they won’t make the finals.

Teams in no particular order who will finish above them:

Crows
West Coast
Collingwood
Richmond
Melbourne
GWS
Essendon
Geelong
Sydney

Brisbane and North could also

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Why should they give them away for free? Ain't cheap compiling all those numbers.
The price they do put on them makes it near impossible for anyone not involved with a club to get them. I'm sure they could make a ton more money if they opened up a $50 yearly subscription to their data, but they charge tens of thousands of dollars a month for it.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Funnily enough, its almost equal with two former captains. Bickley 77 goals 90 and NVB 68 goals 79.

Edit Chris McDermott 25 goals 29. All three are 46% accuracy. Weird.
Not Ian Perrie?

Gee I'm surprised captains goal NVB was so bad.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Not Ian Perrie?

Gee I'm surprised captains goal NVB was so bad.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

129 goals 101. So, much better.

I remember Anthony Ingerson as a forward. Could not even make the distance from 40 metres but became a top class defender at Melbourne after being traded.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
129 goals 101. So, much better.

I remember Anthony Ingerson as a forward. Could not even make the distance from 40 metres but became a top class defender at Melbourne after being traded.
I worked for a short while with Anthony Ingerson when I was just starting out in the construction industry and remember he played a game for centrals at Adelaide oval that was one of the most dominant individual performances by a player the SANFL had seen for a long time. That was the era of players working their day job then heading to AFC training after work. Top guy and enigmatic as a player

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Who cares.

I'm not hard up for a buck, but I'd change my name to Janus Von **** Knuckle for a week for 20k.

It's the easiest 20k anyone has made, ever.
Not as easy as the $50k Dangerflog got for AFLX...though he did have to pretend it was a good idea.

I stand corrected

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Who is Marvel anyway? Are they related to JLT?
download (1).jpg

Legz

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Does anyone know if there is a thread (or somewhere with info) regarding the original move to AO, and what took place regarding negotiations?

I continually hear that Port dragged us to AO kicking & screaming, but given the current fight between the clubs & the SMA, and also factoring in that we had to renegotiate our stadium deals a few years ago to ensure we'd actually receive any benefit, it would appear retrospectively that in the haste to move from Footy Park, the long term impacts weren't really considered.

I'm be interested to reading up on the whole saga.

Just a training one though...then say the design was done by an 8 yo, so we weren't really taking it seriously. Besides, we'd never change our club history and the jumper we won our flags in

Having the prison bar jumper in Crows colours only for the Showdown would be good enough to troll them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back