2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Adelaide play Richmond next week. Richmond usually respond to embarrassing displays like this.

They were embarrassing last week too though

blue shark

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
They’ve kicked 11 goals from 34 inside 50s. We need well over 50 inside 50s to get 11 goals. It is very irritating.
Bloody Ross Lyon and his low scoring, ruining the game. Tigers are missing six of their best and playing some kids. Looks like a similar score
to ours last year at KP
If the opposition control the air, Tigers are poor, their spine isn't good enough ATM.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
Worked in PNG for a few years - the whole country stops for Origin. Hard to get anyone (blokes at least) to come to work either on the day or the day after.

Interesting culture around Origin - everyone outside NSW - even the ACT! - goes for Qld.
Not me

I go for NSW(not that I really give AF anyway) but I’ve worked with too many hero Queenslanders

Definitely the most insecure state in Australia

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Worked in PNG for a few years - the whole country stops for Origin. Hard to get anyone (blokes at least) to come to work either on the day or the day after.

Interesting culture around Origin - everyone outside NSW - even the ACT! - goes for Qld.

Can’t understand it. Seriously s**t sport.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
At the end of the day you need to win at all venues to b e any chance in finals.
We are the only team sent to Geelong in finals, likely to play them at the G instead.

Making finals is more important for our team right now anyway, get that experience into the youngsters, an extra win would help this

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Damn well that was quite a flogging. And of course Miers plays well again the week I trade him out of my fantasy team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back