2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

poshman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
CFC, San Antonio Spurs
Barty watchers here?

Her improvement over the last 2 years has been amazing! She has a very solid and damaging game. We may finally have a consistent top performer on the women’s side of the draw to cheer for!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clemen

Debutant
Feb 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Barty watchers here?

Her improvement over the last 2 years has been amazing! She has a very solid and damaging game. We may finally have a consistent top performer on the women’s side of the draw to cheer for!
I’m watching it now. She’s been dominant in the game though I thought she was losing some focus halfway through. She’s seems so down to earth which is refreshing when comparing her to the men’s players we have

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Barty watchers here?

Such an impressive performance last night. She looked like a veteran champ playing her 10th GS final, not a youngster in her first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure if the WAFL app is correct but it has Matthew Allen with 25 disp to half time!

Lach72

Bam!
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
That experience chart I posted earlier this week applies especially to the Swans...

Lach72

Bam!
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Swans playing possession footy? Won’t see the game until later but they currently have 119 more posessions but 11 less inside 50’s and lead by 7 goals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

samFFC

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Ladder based on percentage:

Freo 6th
WC 7th

!

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Papley is a little ripper, hopefully Switta can become something similar for us in the future.
He’d have to improve a hell of a lot tbh. They’re the same age and Papleys first dozen games were so much better than Switta’s so he’s coming from a long way back.

Top Bottom