2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
Why are there West Coast supporters on the Freo board?
At least he has guts not like the snivelling cowards on their board who cut copy paste comments on their board from our board and take potshots at them in a pro West Coast environment.Only supporters on big footy that do it from what i have seen.

Piggy Smalls

Debutant
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
At least he has guts not like the snivelling cowards on their board who cut copy paste comments on their board from our board and take potshots at them in a pro West Coast environment.Only supporters on big footy that do it from what i have seen.
A million times yes. Happened to me last week. Made tonight’s result a million times more satisfying. The cat with the sunglasses on is a first class f-wit. He’d choke on his Kool Aid if he wasn’t already choking on his Nit Nat blow up doll. What a flog.

Carson Dial

Premiership Player
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Don’t encourage them, they’re trolling flogs who shouldn’t be on this board.

prpl_jss

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Yankees
Why are there West Coast supporters on the Freo board?
Bit odd. Can’t recall a time where I’ve wanted to read anything those flogs post enough to go on their board, even when we’re playing them so it’d be relevant, let alone now when we have nothing to do with them.

West Coast supporters really need to get over their little brother obsession.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
A million times yes. Happened to me last week. Made tonight’s result a million times more satisfying. The cat with the sunglasses on is a first class f-wit. He’d choke on his Kool Aid if he wasn’t already choking on his Nit Nat blow up doll. What a flog.
Oh yes. I’m quoting this. 100% true for nearly all West Coast fans.
Looks like he has a bit of a gut too. But hey Taps> marks, Kicks and Handballs.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
I feel bad enough people knowing how much time I spend on my own teams thread, imagine perusing the Eagles board half a minute after a loss to see what they're saying about us.

Weird.
Was sucked in a quoted post form the Fremantle forum which they did over in the West Coast forum. Didn’t know you could quote from another team’s forum into your team’s.
Shocked but not surprised in the end I guess. They’re lurking around, and tried to goad posters, just don’t get sucked in. Find it funny that first thing they do in a loss is come to this thread in particular.

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
Or Forward Press, who although I've found ok over the years, checked in to the Ross the Boss thread to watch the melts after the derby and then ran back to the WCE board to let them know two of our Ross detractors had been banned. Pretty childish. Don't trust any of them.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

longsuffreosupp

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2002
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not to sound like a Ross supporter, but Collingwoods win was effort over skill. Pressure and set up well, won the ball, bombed it in multiple times and did enough to get the score. 4th quarter reminiscent of our game against Brisbane.

Top Bottom