2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joao

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
I do feel for the (some of) the North fans though. Finally get the coach change that you are sure will solve all your team's problems and you dish up that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny Dalmas

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2015
Albany
AFL Club
Fremantle
You know we might look at, say, the last two minutes of the Saints game and see Duman leave his man but not really impact the contest. Or watch Blakely fail to defend Stevens.

And we might think we have some dumb footballers.

But surely however many brain fades our boys can have we don't have anyone as dumb as Brayden Sier

Last edited:

Tonga Bob

General Soreness
Oct 26, 2013
The Green Green Wedge of Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, LFC (YNWA), ADO
You know we might look at, say, the last two minutes of the Saints game and see Duman leave his man but not really impact the contest. Or watch Blakely fail to defend Steven's.

But surely however many brain fades our boys can have we don't have anyone as dumb as Brayden Sier
the alias he used tho...

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
You know we might look at, say, the last two minutes of the Saints game and see Duman leave his man but not really impact the contest. Or watch Blakely fail to defend Steven's.

Can’t really protect Blakely in that regard.. going surfing when he called in sick for training. That’s pretty stupid

Snuffaluphagus

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fascinating study of human psychology is the North autopsy thread (I know schadenfreude) but there are posts literally finding a way to blame Scott for last night.
Speaking of interesting studies of psychology, the mainboard, Carlton and Hawthorn Coniglio threads are hilarious. Well worth a read

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Every week I'm watching some game and thinking "how the fu** did we lose to these utter potatoes"
Always played down to their level this season. Gold Coast especially. The are a basket case. When we play the to 4 it's up to their level. God knows why

PapaJ

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Every week I'm watching some game and thinking "how the fu** did we lose to these utter potatoes"
Timing thing too. We played GC early in the season where they were at least competitive and Melbourne caught us losing key players and were up for the fight themselves. They smelled blood and played one of their better games of the season.

Might have the same bad timing hitting us this weekend with the Bombers. They picked last week to play like they don't give a s**t, my guess is this week they'll be a different team.

Top Bottom