2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
What does everyone think about the guy from GWS n Bris having a kiss after the game?

I can see it would get some homophobes upset not that it's their business

If you are talking about the below, it was just a case of camera click and the right time during a melee.

EEaq1zyXYAEsHea

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots

Our 2014 embarrassment doesn't look so bad anymore

What I find interesting about that is how often an occurrence it seems to have become; averaging one team a year since 2014.

Good to see Freo setting the trend on some thing. :drunk:

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
God I love Toby Greene, I remember watching him as a young mid who could get the ball but burnt it a lot. Now he is the deadliest small/medium forward in the game. The skill level and dickheadness he has is equally elite.

Would be in the top 5 players I would want at Freo.

I think he might be an actual psychopath.

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
And 4 teams remain.....and we beat 3 of them :(

Two of them convincingly
Two of them away from home

And then we ******* lose to the bottom 4 and gift the mob up the road 8 points which inflated their ladder position this year greatly (and probably last year too)

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Toby Greene suspended one game. Deserves it. Good player but his antics bring him down.

Bbb, But, but he was soooooo sorrry and so saaaad last week and he truly wooly apologised to Bontempelli and everyfing ..... :rolleyes:

Greene has the intellect and moral fibre of a two year old - the AFL MRO not mutch better in letting him get away with it last week.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is anybody else amazed how Brock Higgins the ruckman for South Freo in the WAFL is only 193 cm and regularly and on a consistent level gets really high hitouts & wins against guys that are over 200cm. He must have an incredible leap.
Any chance they have the height wrong? He looks taller than that.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Warner passes the 100 mark For the series!!! , When you consider 1 score was 61 what a pathetic effort . Is it the lowest series score from an opener who played all 5 tests? he has an average of 10.3 from his last five tests . A number 11 might be o.k with that .
Pretty sure it is the lowest score by an opener who played 5 tests by like 40 runs

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers

Willie Rioli was frustrated that he could not produce a urine sample after several hours with Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority testers when he put a sports drink into his sample jar.
The West Coast forward faces a four-year ban from football and is on a provisional suspension for tampering with his sample during the testing session on August 20.
Sources close to Rioli indicated he will claim he acted naively and in frustration rather than in an attempt to subvert the testing process when he appears before an AFL tribunal to answer the anti-doping charge.
He will claim he was dehydrated and unable to produce a urine sample when he made the baffling decision to pour the drink into the jar provided for his sample.
ASADA officials observed his action and noted it.
The sources said Rioli later had a blood test which revealed that he had no illicit or performance-enhancing substances in his body.
Announcing Rioli’s provisional suspension, AFL general counsel Andrew Dillon said there had been an “adverse analytical finding and potential violation of the Australian Football anti-doping code”.
Rioli will be represented by David Grace when he appears before the AFL anti-doping tribunal.
The case may not be heard until midway through next year, with any ban to be backdated to the start of his provisional suspension.
AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan said last week it was unlikely the hearing would be expedited.
It is likely that Rioli will ask for his sanction to not extend any longer than his provisional suspension.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Based on there being no illicit or PED’s and the ASADA official noting how long it took for Willie not to produce a urine sample and subsequently pouring an energy drink in the beaker, I can see this being 12 months and that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back