2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I told ya, Stack gonna be better than Hill. All the class with 10x the hardness.

He's been as good or better at every level they've played at but never got the same hype.

I told ya, Stack gonna be better than Hill. All the class with 10x the hardness.

He's been as good or better at every level they've played at but never got the same hype.

Well done. You saw something that all of the club recruiters (including Richmond’s) didn’t. Freo need to give you a job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done. You saw something that all of the club recruiters (including Richmond’s) didn’t.

They saw it but were put off by the off-field thing. He was always top 30 on talent.

I can understand the WA clubs overlooking him because he needed to get away from his Perth influences. Silly by the rest though.

Yep. Heard he would've shown bennell a thing or two. Not good for a young team like ours in perth. Dusty will keep him on the straight and narrow I'm sure

Btw Melbourne look like they are playing with a greased pig and they have no forward line to speak of.

They saw it but were put off by the off-field thing. He was always top 30 on talent.

I can understand the WA clubs overlooking him because he needed to get away from his Perth influences. Silly by the rest though.

Yep. Talent like that doesn’t come easy. Amazing that no club backed their system in to get the best out of him, not even by getting him in the rookie draft. Bizarre.

We’d have been gun shy after Simpson, Bennell and Yarran. Probably didn’t even give him a second thought.

yeah good point, still, would’ve liked us to have faith in our culture, especially our strong indigenous group, to get the best out of him.

oh well, happy for the kid seemed to have put a lot of work in when he got to train with the tiges and it’s clearly played off

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back