2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

BlueE

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Only the field umpire can. I have long been of the opinion that goal and boundary umpires should be able to pay stuff if the umpire misses it. Or at least be able to bring something to their attention.
All the players were bringing it to the umpires attention and if they'd had any idea of the rules they should have paid it, but they didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueE

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
If anybody is interested, there's a relatively new youtube channel called "Football Park TV" that is worth a laugh. Has some short animated clips including a couple that make fun of West Coast. (But warning, it may offend some, hence I haven't provided a link what with the new BF censorship rules).
How can a documentary be against new BF rules?

Fat Nyfe

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
So Gill comes out and states that the umpire handled the Rampe pole dancing with common sense!!!!!!!!

Where were you last week with your umpire assessments you weak as piss bias VFL centric piece of crap CEO!

TOTALLY DISGUSTING
Gill is a clown. Terrible CEO

Some good games on today. Hopefully the Lions lose to clear the way for top 4 if we win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tayl0r

AFL Club
Fremantle
Moderator #2,095
I hope Lachie isn't carrying something already. The poor guy finally had a clean run at the season without surgery but seemingly every season he would end up carrying a sore wrist, or groin, or knee.

Bash and crash game. Described to me like having a blindfold put on, spun around in a hallway with instructions to run through a particular bedroom door and sprinting into a bunch of walls before you find it.

Hazelsnuts

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
North Beach. AIK Stockholm
Cameron Rayner is looking like a poor choice as a no.1 draft pick.
Manchild TAC cup monster, may still turn into an average player but at the moment is not showing he has the dedication to be what draft experts thought he would be.
Glad we got Brayshaw and Cerra.

One_Wing

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cameron Rayner is looking like a poor choice as a no.1 draft pick.
Manchild TAC cup monster, may still turn into an average player but at the moment is not showing he has the dedication to be what draft experts thought he would be.
Glad we got Brayshaw and Cerra.
In terms of fitness he was coming from pretty far behind if I recall. Might take a while to get there similar to Dustin Martin.

Top Bottom