2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing but fake news

Neale seems pretty good about calling journos out when they try to stir trouble up like this. He's done it a few times since the trade.

Neale seems pretty good about calling journos out when they try to stir trouble up like this. He's done it a few times since the trade.
Yeah, it's like some people in the media just can't understand that enjoying his new club doesn't mean he hates his old one

I don't agree with the premise, but if you're making that argument it would have to be based on Collingwood beating Richmond while the other top four team went out in straight sets leaving West Coast to play a 4th to 8th side at home in a prelim.

Leading to West Coast playing in a grand final against the not Richmond side.

But from memory there wasn't much between 3rd/4th and 5th anyway

How did we bradbury the flag? We won it without two of our best five players, beating an MCG tenant in the grand final.

Its not like we played an injury riddled non Vic team in the GF with a full squad. That would probably be a bradbury. But not 2018.

You didn't. You won fair and square, and really just go and hang out with your fellow brethren @ big footy and the alleged serial killler!

How did we bradbury the flag? We won it without two of our best five players, beating an MCG tenant in the grand final.

Its not like we played an injury riddled non Vic team in the GF with a full squad. That would probably be a bradbury. But not 2018.

I agree you didn't.

Was, in my view, the best grand final performance by WC in their history. Credit where credt is due.

Now go away, I never wish to speak of it again.

I agree you didn't.

Was, in my view, the best grand final performance by WC in their history. Credit where credt is due.

Now go away, I never wish to speak of it again.
Sorry but playing two teams who have no finals experience. against a team that played in 2015 GF. Was one of the worst finals series, and in a league weakened by the AFL with two expansion teams not required.
WC first GF, first team to lift the flag out of Vic, GF against Swans both won by a kick.
Pies had a heap of players out too, sure it was a close game, not their best win in my opinion, maybe this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry but playing two teams who have no finals experience. against a team that played in 2015 GF. Was one of the worst finals series, and in a league weakened by the AFL with two expansion teams not required.
WC first GF, first team to lift the flag out of Vic, GF against Swans both won by a kick.
Pies had a heap of players out too, sure it was a close game, not their best win in my opinion, maybe this year?

No drugs this time though!!

He's in the midfield, and fyfe's stats are like that sometimes. Coniglio kicks goals from the midfield, so yes

Coniglio going at 58% disposal efficiency, do we really need another player that can’t kick or hand pass?

I've just told Junior I reckon Coniglio will be at Freo next year, so unfortunately it means he won't be :(

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back