2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
Rory Thompson has done his ACL. May now at Melbourne.

KPB stocks look decidedly shaky
Apparently used our S and C team during Freos camp on the gold coast. When will people learn

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looks like the Saints had a few extra players to contend with. Free kick count 14 to 40! :oops:

Each year it seems the same teams continue to get looked after i.e. WC, Bulldogs and North.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Both games I’ve seen of Bailey Smith, his disposal has been shocking.

Naughton looked the goods up forward. The Dogs might have the ultimate swing player there.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Couldn’t understand the booming up of Smith prior to the draft. I don’t think he’ll be anywhere near as good as most on Bigfooty where predicting.

Early days but others taken after him have looked very good.

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Geez, I'm not watching this, just following the update scores. Turner is close to pulling off a miracle win Aust v India.

Scatter

Club Legend
Dec 30, 2008
Geraldton
AFL Club
Fremantle
I turned off with 10 overs to go, thought they were in with a sneaky chance but had to get up early for work.
Will enjoy watching a reply tonight.

confirmation of something that I & many others have known for years now... Stephen Michael is a legend!

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Holy ****, I think I might go out and king hit someone if I then get an article like the latest one in The West... Here's some classic bits:

Andrew Gaff called upon the help of old friends and family in Victoria to pull him through the traumatic early stages of his eight-game suspension for shattering the jaw of Fremantle youngster Andrew Brayshaw.
Must have been tough having to eat solid foods :rolleyes:
Distressing pictures...
Unlike those ones of Brayshaw after he let fly :oops:
... showed Gaff - flanked by injured teammates Brad Sheppard and Nic Naitanui - straining to fight back tears during the post-game trophy ceremony.
Reckon you should be able to, if Brayshaw managed to whilst holding his jaw together running off the field.
More to come.
Geez, I can't wait :rainbow:

Why does the media continue to characterise him as a ******* victim? If it was the same by some guy in amateur football they'd be calling for the death penalty and getting on their moral high horse that he should never play football again.

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
anybody see the Dogs' Thor inspired jumper?
I reckon they'll be thore & thorry after being thellacked by the Thwanth in round 1. :moustache:

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
Holy ****, I think I might go out and king hit someone if I then get an article like the latest one in The West... Here's some classic bits:

Must have been tough having to eat solid foods :rolleyes:

Unlike those ones of Brayshaw after he let fly :oops:

Reckon you should be able to, if Brayshaw managed to whilst holding his jaw together running off the field.

Geez, I can't wait :rainbow:

Why does the media continue to characterise him as a ******* victim? If it was the same by some guy in amateur football they'd be calling for the death penalty and getting on their moral high horse that he should never play football again.

Gaff isn’t the victim but he might be after the first derby. The media haven’t helped his cause, but he could have easily said “guys, I did wrong - I just want to move on and put it all behind me. I’ve apologised to Andrew. We’ve shaken hands before a game. We both want our footy to do the talking” or something along those lines

Instead he’s given supporters - and maybe even our players - ammo, which could potentially just worsen everything for him and both clubs

Imagine the vic media dribbling out this kind of s**t about Barry Hall after the staker hit? Or Stephen Baker when he got suspended after hitting farmer behind play?

It’s like John Howard coming out in Pell’s defence (okay maybe not that extreme, but you get the idea)

Edit: literally just seen him in Subi on the way to work. Having a coffee on his own. Wasn’t sure whether to have a chat with him and try get a judge of his character or king hit him because he was in my way and thought he was moving. In the end I did neither as I’m not a campaigner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back