2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. So many precious fans here. Lachie was great for us no doubt. He was the best and fairest, then leaves. I mean it’s all business for him. Wants to be number 1 midfielder. There you go, it’s his. What happens? Gets bullied and has no back up. Zorko, Robinson and Lyons around him.. okay, they’re better then us? Okay.
He plays better with a Fyfe taking the tag. Didn’t realize it then today he will. Live and learn

Too often players are judged just by their possession count and not much else.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perth 1 goal 4 in a whole game of footy and beaten by 69 points. And they’re supposedly the best chance of knocking Subi off this year...! WAFC have created an ugly monster.
Nah they haven’t.. shh. Peel alignment with Freo. Ruined WAFL.
Subiaco are seriously the silence beast. No one can match them. But WAFC cares zilch

Perth 1 goal 4 in a whole game of footy and beaten by 69 points. And they’re supposedly the best chance of knocking Subi off this year...! WAFC have created an ugly monster.

I haven't heard that once. All I have heard is it is Claremont and us (Sowfs) who are the best chance.

I haven't heard that once. All I have heard is it is Claremont and us (Sowfs) who are the best chance.

I must know too many Demon supporters. Others were saying it too when they were unbeaten early in the season.

But I agree that south and tigers are better placed and even maybe WC but in reality no one will come near Subi for the premiership.

What's the deal with Key Forwards putting their hands up and yelling at midfielders who don't place the ball exactly where they wanted it?

Saw Himmelberg and Walker do it, when they kick for goal and don't slot it do the midfielders wave and scream at them?
Matthew Richardson board.

Cmon Giants you flogs. This game is big

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at Leon Cameron. How the * GWS don’t win more and haven’t been able to get to a GF is down to him. Has an absolute Rolls Royce midfield and yet continues to play an unskilled hacker tagging in the midfield lessening their influence in that area. Dumbarse.

If they don’t win the flag this year they should sack his arse right out of there, he’s useless.

Also, as long as the Crows are captained by Walker they’ll never win a flag.

Have you ever seen worse umpiring?!?! Adelaide gifted this one!
23 frees to 7. So many HTBs missed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't hate the umpires, hate the AFL. The way the continue to change rules / interpretations game to game, week to week and year to year make it possibly the hardest game on the world to officiate.

They need to strip it back to basics and give their umpires less rules / interpretations to worry about.

Accept that injuries MAY happen but that players play the game at their own risk and are well renumerated / insured for it.

(I am talking about the sliding rule. Head needs to be protected).

Me too. The pedestal he's held on in this board has always bordered on the ridiculous. He was always poor with the defensive side of his game.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
That and he’s extremely undamaging with each of his many possessions. Good on ya you got the ball 462826 times but moved it -3m.

Barty watchers here?

Her improvement over the last 2 years has been amazing! She has a very solid and damaging game. We may finally have a consistent top performer on the women’s side of the draw to cheer for!
I’m watching it now. She’s been dominant in the game though I thought she was losing some focus halfway through. She’s seems so down to earth which is refreshing when comparing her to the men’s players we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back