2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
ezgif-4-1a93c9cf6179.gif

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Barty watchers here?

Her improvement over the last 2 years has been amazing! She has a very solid and damaging game. We may finally have a consistent top performer on the women’s side of the draw to cheer for!

Such an impressive performance last night. She looked like a veteran champ playing her 10th GS final, not a youngster in her first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
He’d have to improve a hell of a lot tbh. They’re the same age and Papleys first dozen games were so much better than Switta’s so he’s coming from a long way back.

Yeah i didn't realise just how young he was, felt like he was 25 or so. I don't think Switta will be as good either it's just that when I canvass our list he seems the most like-for-like. Well, there's Ballas...

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
West Coast have gone 20 years (and counting) without a win on that ground.

Yeah i found that suprising originally i thought they meant they haven't beat the swans in sydney because i swear remembering as a kid going to a swans west coast game which west coast won by a few points but that was at homebush.

And they did play the swans at homebush there for quite number of years during that great period between 2005-2007 as it was a marquee game where every match was a goal the difference.

Even the game where barry hall king hit the WC player was at homebush not SCG.

So not sure how many games they have played at the SCG this century.

But 1999 was there last win at the SCG. So they haven't won there this century.

So it must be there graveyard and our equivalent to hawthorn in tassie where we never win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back