2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are there West Coast supporters on the Freo board?
At least he has guts not like the snivelling cowards on their board who cut copy paste comments on their board from our board and take potshots at them in a pro West Coast environment.Only supporters on big footy that do it from what i have seen.

At least he has guts not like the snivelling cowards on their board who cut copy paste comments on their board from our board and take potshots at them in a pro West Coast environment.Only supporters on big footy that do it from what i have seen.
A million times yes. Happened to me last week. Made tonight’s result a million times more satisfying. The cat with the sunglasses on is a first class f-wit. He’d choke on his Kool Aid if he wasn’t already choking on his Nit Nat blow up doll. What a flog.

Don’t encourage them, they’re trolling flogs who shouldn’t be on this board.

Why are there West Coast supporters on the Freo board?
Bit odd. Can’t recall a time where I’ve wanted to read anything those flogs post enough to go on their board, even when we’re playing them so it’d be relevant, let alone now when we have nothing to do with them.

West Coast supporters really need to get over their little brother obsession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A million times yes. Happened to me last week. Made tonight’s result a million times more satisfying. The cat with the sunglasses on is a first class f-wit. He’d choke on his Kool Aid if he wasn’t already choking on his Nit Nat blow up doll. What a flog.
Oh yes. I’m quoting this. 100% true for nearly all West Coast fans.
Looks like he has a bit of a gut too. But hey Taps> marks, Kicks and Handballs.

I feel bad enough people knowing how much time I spend on my own teams thread, imagine perusing the Eagles board half a minute after a loss to see what they're saying about us.

Weird.
Was sucked in a quoted post form the Fremantle forum which they did over in the West Coast forum. Didn’t know you could quote from another team’s forum into your team’s.
Shocked but not surprised in the end I guess. They’re lurking around, and tried to goad posters, just don’t get sucked in. Find it funny that first thing they do in a loss is come to this thread in particular.

Or Forward Press, who although I've found ok over the years, checked in to the Ross the Boss thread to watch the melts after the derby and then ran back to the WCE board to let them know two of our Ross detractors had been banned. Pretty childish. Don't trust any of them.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not to sound like a Ross supporter, but Collingwoods win was effort over skill. Pressure and set up well, won the ball, bombed it in multiple times and did enough to get the score. 4th quarter reminiscent of our game against Brisbane.

Funny, just had a read of all the melts earlier in the game about how fantastic the Eagles and Pies are and how we are nowhere near them. Well when we had a reasonably fit side earlier in the year we really pushed the Eagles, and from my recollection we beat the Pies at the MCG.

We can all acknowledge we are not travelling well right at the moment, but prior to the last three weeks when we've basically lost our entire spine we were a pretty good side.

Those players will come back, and we will be even better - onwards and upwards! :airplane:

Bit odd. Can’t recall a time where I’ve wanted to read anything those flogs post enough to go on their board, even when we’re playing them so it’d be relevant, let alone now when we have nothing to do with them.

West Coast supporters really need to get over their little brother obsession.
Fun fact:

For every post DanWA has made on the Eagles board, there are currently 4.7 more posts of his/hers on our board. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Not to sound like a Ross supporter, but Collingwoods win was effort over skill. Pressure and set up well, won the ball, bombed it in multiple times and did enough to get the score. 4th quarter reminiscent of our game against Brisbane.
Don’t be afraid to support Ross
It’s called supporting your team and it’s the essence of footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back