2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombers dropped from 100.1% to 93.8% down 6.3%
Bulldogs had 95.8% (level with us), now they're 102.2% up 6.4%

There was a scenario where we could have made the 8 on percentage with 2 out of 3 wins if the Dogs narrowly won over Essendon. Think that's gone now.

Percentage being more important than ever. Will force RTB to play more attacking.

Doubt it. Consider the following if we win all three games:

1. We’ll finish with more points than Port and Hawthorn.
2. Our percentage is better than Essendon’s already so they’d probably have to smash Collingwood to overtake us.
3. Adelaide and Bulldogs have a massive gap on us percentage wise.

Of course this all relies on us actually winning the last three games which we probably won’t do anyway.

Bombers dropped from 100.1% to 93.8% down 6.3%
Bulldogs had 95.8% (level with us), now they're 102.2% up 6.4%

There was a scenario where we could have made the 8 on percentage with 2 out of 3 wins if the Dogs narrowly won over Essendon. Think that's gone now.

True.
But Dogs could lose to GWS and max out at 11-11.
Whereas Essendon had the much higher percentage so it's good to see that take a dent.

True.
But Dogs could lose to GWS and max out at 11-11.
Whereas Essendon had the much higher percentage so it's good to see that take a dent.

I was saying, prior to tonight's result, that there was a scenario where we could made the Final 8 with 11 wins (losing one of our last 3) and have a better percentage than the Bulldogs, but that also relied on the Bombers and Adelaide losing their last 3 games (which seems a fair chance) and Hawthorn losing their final round game to West Coast. It also relied on the Giants beating the Bulldogs - this seems like the least likely now of all the possibilities.

I was saying, prior to tonight's result, that there was a scenario where we could made the Final 8 with 11 wins (losing one of our last 3) and have a better percentage than the Bulldogs, but that also relied on the Bombers and Adelaide losing their last 3 games (which seems a fair chance) and Hawthorn losing their final round game to West Coast. It also relied on the Giants beating the Bulldogs - this seems like the least likely now of all the possibilities.

Ah yes good point!
I just don’t trust Collingwood to beat either of them, nor WB to beat Crows in the last game, so just assumed we’d need 12 wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love v
I can't help you, I've run out of fingers and toes.
If you pulled your pants down you could have at least gotten to 21(assuming you're a fella) :cool:

What about Nick Blakey? Haven’t decided just quite what he looks like yet, but deadset it’s something very non-human like in that body shape. But the boy can play a bit.
Yeah that guy has a minecraft head but he sure can run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back