2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know we might look at, say, the last two minutes of the Saints game and see Duman leave his man but not really impact the contest. Or watch Blakely fail to defend Stevens.

And we might think we have some dumb footballers.

But surely however many brain fades our boys can have we don't have anyone as dumb as Brayden Sier

Last edited:
You know we might look at, say, the last two minutes of the Saints game and see Duman leave his man but not really impact the contest. Or watch Blakely fail to defend Steven's.

But surely however many brain fades our boys can have we don't have anyone as dumb as Brayden Sier
the alias he used tho...

You know we might look at, say, the last two minutes of the Saints game and see Duman leave his man but not really impact the contest. Or watch Blakely fail to defend Steven's.

Can’t really protect Blakely in that regard.. going surfing when he called in sick for training. That’s pretty stupid

Fascinating study of human psychology is the North autopsy thread (I know schadenfreude) but there are posts literally finding a way to blame Scott for last night.
Speaking of interesting studies of psychology, the mainboard, Carlton and Hawthorn Coniglio threads are hilarious. Well worth a read

Every week I'm watching some game and thinking "how the fu** did we lose to these utter potatoes"

Timing thing too. We played GC early in the season where they were at least competitive and Melbourne caught us losing key players and were up for the fight themselves. They smelled blood and played one of their better games of the season.

Might have the same bad timing hitting us this weekend with the Bombers. They picked last week to play like they don't give a s**t, my guess is this week they'll be a different team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timing thing too. We played GC early in the season where they were at least competitive and Melbourne caught us losing key players and were up for the fight themselves. They smelled blood and played one of their better games of the season.

Might have the same bad timing hitting us this weekend with the Bombers. They picked last week to play like they don't give a s**t, my guess is this week they'll be a different team.
Spot on
We play gc anytime outside the first 5 rounds we win , no matter who we have on the park.
While saints(ross factor) and Melbourne always seem to “get up “ for us.

It’s the Melbourne loss that pisses me off the most tho.
That *en piss weak pathetic excuse for a football club/players have barely cared all year/thought one good season in 10 was enough, just so mentally soft -yet as you said papa , they smelt blood in that game and a chance to get a “scalp” (lol) .

Played probably their best game for the year-all of sudden guys who couldn’t mark or kick a goal to save themselves were not missing.
Fast forward one week and they were back to the club they’ve always been -soft and useless.

Agree with tonights game Essendon-played absolutely rubbish football last 2 weeks , now get some players back and are at the point of last chance saloon.

They ll be up for the fight today, there’s a few people’s positions at the club riding on tonight’s performance

Absolute kick in the teeth to have a reigning Doig medalist and in prime form go over there and potentially win a Brownlow and top 4 finish. Neale is doing well today. Now Brad Hill in the form of his life, prime age and he's going back to Victoria potentially.

Absolute kick in the teeth to have a reigning Doig medalist and in prime form go over there and potentially win a Brownlow and top 4 finish. Neale is doing well today. Now Brad Hill in the form of his life, prime age and he's going back to Victoria potentially.
Yep that one really hurts. Brad Hill will hurt more I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back