2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackdorn in tears on 6pr!! Devastated.

If it was one of our players......he would have been ranting and raving about our culture!!!

FLOG!!!
wow, I thought you were exaggerating but he literally gets choked up talking about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow, I thought you were exaggerating but he literally gets choked up talking about it
What an A-grade w*nker.

What the hell? Thats actually scary to think a grown man who isn't family is crying over this.

Jesus. Would love to hear his words about Crowley.

OMFG, is he for real? If it was a Freo player he would be like a bull at a gate.

WC loving hypocrite

Jesus. Would love to hear his words about Crowley.
I dunno how you can link the 2

Crowley was getting drugs off a doctor not linked to the club when he had access to Freo's medical staff

Willie tampered with his test, even more strange because if he was on something illicit you can just self report and it's covered up for you

No one should begin to understand Crapdorn's, he is not human

I dunno how you can link the 2

Crowley was getting drugs off a doctor not linked to the club when he had access to Freo's medical staff

Willie tampered with his test, even more strange because if he was on something illicit you can just self report and it's covered up for you

No one should begin to understand Crapdorn's, he is not human
In terms of hagdorns emotions. Not the scenarios themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back