2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't the AFL's policy to only go public on the third offence or does the ASADA being involved make the circumstance different?

Either way, this does reek of Vic Media trying to shake WC just before an elimination final.
If it was recreational it wouldn’t have been reported, unless it was 3rd strike. If it was first or second time he would’ve been ok. Maybe didn’t know rules or just panicked

Isn't the AFL's policy to only go public on the third offence or does the ASADA being involved make the circumstance different?

Either way, this does reek of Vic Media trying to shake WC just before an elimination final.
That’s only for illicit drugs etc (unless it’s in their system on match day in which case ASADA get involved). For what Rioli has allegedly done, its completely outside the 3 strike policy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, he was either on 2 strikes already for recreational gear or he was on something that is on the banned list or he just flat out panicked! Either way, if he has genuinely tampered with the sample his goose is likely cooked!

Tampering with your ASADA sample is a 4 year ban, isn't it?
Yep you'd have to think the default position would be to assume a positive sample, unless they can come up with an innocent explanation as to how the sample was switched.

If it was recreational it wouldn’t have been reported, unless it was 3rd strike. If it was first or second time he would’ve been ok. Maybe didn’t know rules or just panicked
The AFL does the non-game day testing for non-PED illicit drugs, as it isn't in ASADA's jurisdiction. ASADA's not informed or involved with the AFL's illicit drugs testing, outside of their own testing regime if on game day (which can become a PED issue anyways).

Of course, he could just be totally confused by who's doing what testing.

92, 94 - Steroid program
2006 - Amphetamines
2018 - PEDs?

If this photo is not irrefutable proof that they're back on the juice I'll go hee , talk about emBARRASing
a8282e59369b0c4ab8ec28f69a770398.jpg

I dunno how you can link the 2

Crowley was getting drugs off a doctor not linked to the club when he had access to Freo's medical staff

Willie tampered with his test, even more strange because if he was on something illicit you can just self report and it's covered up for you

No one should begin to understand Crapdorn's, he is not human

Oh well there goes half your bay 13 material for the foreseeable future old buddy

Once you get over the fact eagles just got a sucker punch,
sort of now feeling sorry for willie guy had a real opportunity to set himself up for life and hes fluffed it.
Says a lot about my humanity that the first thing i thought of was eagles must devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back