2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
wow, I thought you were exaggerating but he literally gets choked up talking about it
Bawling like freakin baby. Look I like Rioli, love all of them and the way they play. But if it is true he has done the ole switcharoo with Apple Juice then Mr Crapdorn Crumpets you will look like an idiot. I agree he would rant and rave like a lunatic if it was a Dockers Player. Perhaps it has diluted his big Blakely and Langdon story. Poor soul...

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Bawling like freakin baby. Look I like Rioli, love all of them and the way they play. But if it is true he has done the ole switcharoo with Apple Juice then Mr Crapdorn Crumpets you will look like an idiot. I agree he would rant and rave like a lunatic if it was a Dockers Player. Perhaps it has diluted his big Blakely and Langdon story. Poor soul...

He could have at least asked Gaff for his pee - just has to repay him with a round of gold with him and Brayshaw

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tampering suggests he’s been on cocaine or another party drug imo!
Been hearing about some toast players being on the gear again, this is probably the tip of the iceberg
Apparently he has lost 16kg. One of my WCE friends (my only WCE friend) suggested he might be on weight loss drugs...

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Yeah, he was either on 2 strikes already for recreational gear or he was on something that is on the banned list or he just flat out panicked! Either way, if he has genuinely tampered with the sample his goose is likely cooked!

he was probably better off being caught with the banned substance

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Yeah, he was either on 2 strikes already for recreational gear or he was on something that is on the banned list or he just flat out panicked! Either way, if he has genuinely tampered with the sample his goose is likely cooked!
I don't think it has anything to do with what he was on (unless PED), but the fact that he messed with the ASADA sample. If he'd had a cone on the weekend, nothing would have happened. If he had a cone on the weekend, then tampered with his urine sample, he's screwed. The fact he had a cone - or even did a few lines - would be irrelevant, even if he was on his 3rd strike.

Alfonz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
How exactly did he tamper with the sample? Isn't it all supposed to be under strict supervision? Knob out in full view and so forth? Doesn't make much sense. Can see him getting off under some technicality that the sample taking wasn't supervised properly.

ImperialPurple

May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Coast suddenly have a void at one of their small forward positions, Ballas hasn't given up on his AFL dreams yet...

Just putting it out there
Nah, it must've been Ballas that gave him the pee sample full of horse PEDs. They like horse drugs down at WC - who can forget Ketamine Kerr and his smuggling operation?

Aug 6, 2018
Karratha or Windsor Hotel
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
How exactly did he tamper with the sample? Isn't it all supposed to be under strict supervision? Knob out in full view and so forth? Doesn't make much sense. Can see him getting off under some technicality that the sample taking wasn't supervised properly.
West Coast will have to source a new fake knob supplier I would think

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
He might have gone all out and got a fake penis but messed up by forgetting to get clean urine and tried to substitute Berroca instead

Imagine if they got knocked out by Geelong and the next day ASADA said it was all a big mistake.
I’m not sure whether this site would survive that, think it would implode.

freodog

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
wow, I thought you were exaggerating but he literally gets choked up talking about it

Thanks for the reminder why I stopped listening to Hackdorn

ImperialPurple

May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I am an accredited specimen collector. Tampering by substitution is the worse thing you can do.
Where does Lachie Whitfield's hiding from the testers stunt fit in? 10 week suspension wasn't it? Same as Jaidyn Stephenson. Which one is worse? :think: I reckon Whitfield should consider himself very, very lucky.

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Where does Lachie Whitfield's hiding from the testers stunt fit in? 10 week suspension wasn't it? Same as Jaidyn Stephenson. Which one is worse? :think: I reckon Whitfield should consider himself very, very lucky.
He should have gone for a row. We see that as a positive result. Although there’s not many places to hide on a mine site.

Mar 18, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
‘It’s very emotional’

Why? A sportsperson has tested positive. Happens all the time. If they’re innocent, it will be proved so in due course. If they’re guilty, they either deliberately or ignorantly consumed a substance to illegally enhance their performance. AKA cheating.
There is nothing to feel sorry about. Unless you’re a WCE brown nosing fanboi gutter ‘journo’ like Hackdorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back