2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might have gone all out and got a fake penis but messed up by forgetting to get clean urine and tried to substitute Berroca instead
Berroca- good grief. The assessor would look at the sample and refer him immediately to see a urologist.

I used to do Pre-employment screens a few years back and drug testing was part of the screen. In the training it was made clear that apple juice was commonly substituted.

If found guilty it’s 4 years. Lol.
I expect the case will have zero news until this time next year when they come up with an 18 month penalty from last week allowing him to play in the first week of March 2021 - which would be effectively one year out of the game.

Berroca- good grief. The assessor would look at the sample and refer him immediately to see a urologist.

I used to do Pre-employment screens a few years back and drug testing was part of the screen. In the training it was made clear that apple juice was commonly substituted.

he would look like a full blown diabetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How exactly did he tamper with the sample? Isn't it all supposed to be under strict supervision? Knob out in full view and so forth? Doesn't make much sense. Can see him getting off under some technicality that the sample taking wasn't supervised properly.

Might have done the old fake willie trick

I hate the Eagles and the media but none of this makes me happy.

Getting gleeful over this is pathetic.

well, if he did the wrong thing, that's what happens - he only has himself to blame

maybe some of us are sick of Freo always being kicked in the guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back