2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch1

Team Captain
Sep 4, 2016
MCG
AFL Club
Fremantle
Silky skills and can play forward and defense, has kicked bags as a forward and is damaging as a running defender.

Think he is a bit out of sight out of mind at GC, the blokes a good player though, not elite but clearly AFL quality
He may be AFL quality, but I follow Suns board a bit and I can tell you they were disgusted with him week after week for his laziness and softness (perceived).

Just sayin'. They're a struggling club and he never stood up for them.

I saw some upper echelon dumb campaignerery this morning. A 4wd with an Eagles number plate, an Eagles membership sticker, and one of those my family stickers. I don't think the person could have screamed dumb campaigner any louder without having a sticker on their car saying 'I am a dumb campaigner'.

I saw some upper echelon dumb campaignerery this morning. A 4wd with an Eagles number plate, an Eagles membership sticker, and one of those my family stickers. I don't think the person could have screamed dumb campaigner any louder without having a sticker on their car saying 'I am a dumb campaigner'.
* off we're full sticker.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
They are also keenly waiting for the "Baz for Lord Mayor" bumper stickers to come out.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
They are also keenly waiting for the "Baz for Lord Mayor" bumper stickers to come out.

That Baz campaign must be a joke surely?
Still, if it gets him off the airwaves, where's my ballot paper?

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Could very well follow the Trump pathway. Starts as a bit of a joke. Finds out he has plenty of support and decides to throw his hat in the ring.

He'd likely get in as well. The new SP mayor got a ridiculous amount of money from Tana (Perth Glory) and Ogden (Windsor) for his campaign and romped it in. Coincidentally this past week the pop up bar in SP didn't get it's trading permit to sell alcohol renewed. Mysteriously you'll probably also find no events nor developments will get approved in front of Tana's house over looking the river for the next few years either.

Could you imagine the many potential conflicts of interest with Baz? Please no, not after it look so long to turf Scaffidi.

I know it’s a light-hearted comment but I’m not sure that’s why the term campaigner was coined...To me that’s just pride in your team.

If they had anti-Freo propaganda or a photo of Brad Hardie on their vehicle then yes that would be campaigning.

The C word was changed to campaigner in the swear filter after someone (Dwayne Russell or Kane Cornes IIRC) accidentally called a player an old C word before quickly correcting it to old 'campaigner'.

The West is really starting to kick in for him, their “Ferret” columnist must either be Basil or his family based on how it’s talking him up

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
There must be about 11 spectators at the Gabba ground today. First Sunday of the test summer and you would swear it was a Sheffield Shield game... absolutely pathetic from the people of Queensland. As far as I’m concerned they have forfeited their right to host an India test next year (only a 4 test series).
Enjoy your 2020 Afghanistan test Brisbane!

There must be about 11 spectators at the Gabba ground today. First Sunday of the test summer and you would swear it was a Sheffield Shield game... absolutely pathetic from the people of Queensland. As far as I’m concerned they have forfeited their right to host an India test next year (only a 4 test series).
Enjoy your 2020 Afghanistan test Brisbane!
India will like that because it helps them win.

They'd pack it out if it were boxing day.

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
India will like that because it helps them win.

They'd pack it out if it were boxing day.
I reckon we’d beat them anyway even if we didn’t have a test at the Gabba ‘fortress’.

Smith, Warner and Labuschagne playing a full series in our conditions should make us a vastly different prospect to last year.
We don’t get a marquee Boxing Day or New Years test in Perth but I’m certain we’d get a better turn out than this even if it was at the WACA.

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
I know you lot probably don’t take much notice of the WBBL, but Meg Lanning’s 81 off 50 balls yesterday was pure class. My favourite cricketer ever by a country mile. Class, talent, brilliant tactician, nerves of steel and completely humble. Geez I hope she extends her contract with the Scorchers, but with Keightly taking the England job, I reckon she’ll be gone at the end of the season. Dagger in my heart 😢

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Carlton hype train is up and about again just like last year. The latest on Will Setterfield is going to amaze you all...

Setterfield-Bulked-Hero.jpg

Yep, since February he's taken off his cap. Mind blown!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back