2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if they’d shown more cricket on FTA more people would be excited about it.
Crowds at the Gabba have been pretty consistently shitty for years except when England come over

I know you lot probably don’t take much notice of the WBBL, but Meg Lanning’s 81 off 50 balls yesterday was pure class. My favourite cricketer ever by a country mile. Class, talent, brilliant tactician, nerves of steel and completely humble. Geez I hope she extends her contract with the Scorchers, but with Keightly taking the England job, I reckon she’ll be gone at the end of the season. Dagger in my heart 😢
Meg Lanning is a superstar! I was devastated when she left the Stars. Hopefully she comes back because they desperately need a good player or 11.

Meg Lanning is a superstar! I was devastated when she left the Stars. Hopefully she comes back because they desperately need a good player or 11.
Meg Lanning owns my heart. I will just about keel over dead when (if... hopefully never) she leaves the Scorchers. It also kinda sucks that one of the two wins that the Stars have managed has been over the Scorchers. :'(

My lord the main board is infested with threads started by Richmond supporters who just want to jizz all over the place about their club. We get it, you've had some success the last few years but let's not forget the 37 years of mediocrity prior to that.

They really are up there with Hawthorn supporters.

My lord the main board is infested with threads started by Richmond supporters who just want to jizz all over the place about their club. We get it, you've had some success the last few years but let's not forget the 37 years of mediocrity prior to that.

They really are up there with Hawthorn supporters.
I used to think Hawk supporters were annoying on here but honestly the vast majority are pretty good.. Richmond supporters are absolutely insane though. I can't believe some of the nonsense they come up with on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fantastic effort by Pakistan to get to 302 after being 6 wickets down for 89. Dave Warner has put his name into the record books with a triple century and proven beyond doubt he is an all time great in Australian conditions (perhaps?), hopefully he can improve his mediocre overseas record before he retires. I am not being critical of him however it is a real anomaly that he can be so dominant at home and struggle outside Australia?

A fantastic effort by Pakistan to get to 302 after being 6 wickets down for 89. Dave Warner has put his name into the record books with a triple century and proven beyond doubt he is an all time great in Australian conditions (perhaps?), hopefully he can improve his mediocre overseas record before he retires. I am not being critical of him however it is a real anomaly that he can be so dominant at home and struggle outside Australia?
He's easily ATG in Australia and arguably South Africa. Barely test standard in most other countries.

Edit: Looked it up. Averages 59.75+ in Australia, SA, Bangladesh and the UAE (the last two albeit off few innings) and less than 30 everywhere else.

I suppose they didn't have much choice as they are nearly all the same age, but Shuey's 30 in his first year as captain. Seems a bit old? Is this like the Mundy interim until they find someone younger in their upcoming rebuild?

We've been underwhelming for a while now, but Brizzy just made their first profit in 12 years.
$650k profit after 12 years of losses.
Jesus there are some money siphoners in the AFL

Luke was always going to be next in line for Lathlain's captain. He's easily their best player and has a few good years left in him.

I suppose they didn't have much choice as they are nearly all the same age, but Shuey's 30 in his first year as captain. Seems a bit old? Is this like the Mundy interim until they find someone younger in their upcoming rebuild?
That should've chosen Rioli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back