NSW 2019 NSW Election Saturday 23rd march

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I sometimes think people don't realise how loopy the upper house candidates in NSW can be. Definitely rather the Lib Dems than another seat for the Christian Democrats, who will take any opportunity they can to try and overturn Levine.
David definitely isn't a Evangelical Christian, that's for sure.

I know that you’re scared. Part of you is thinking maybe. Shorten isn’t liked and is turning off a fair chunk of swinging voters with his policies to steal from anyone that tries to get ahead and become self reliant.
Labor will struggle to win 80 seats.
You’re capable of posting sensible stuff. Why post this rubbish?

Unbelievable result

Seems like 1 little question answered gives us this

I think that states a disgrace
Sff getting seats

Right wing nutters, bum sniffers

Over a million dead fish , a cost of billions lost, decimation of towns and still these fools can't give the alp a crack

Shows the power of the media
The lack of empathy for others and the complete disregard of the environment

More rorts to come no doubt
More backflips and more regret

Unbelievable result

Seems like 1 little question answered gives us this

I think that states a disgrace
Sff getting seats

Right wing nutters, bum sniffers

Over a million dead fish , a cost of billions lost, decimation of towns and still these fools can't give the alp a crack

Shows the power of the media
The lack of empathy for others and the complete disregard of the environment

More rorts to come no doubt
More backflips and more regret

Country people were the primary reason for the return of the NSW Gov't?
Even though they actually voted AGAINST the sitting members en masse.
Interesting take on reality you have there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd feel like I was in that episode of Frasier where John Glenn announced that he saw aliens during the Mercury programme.

I can feel the gears grinding from here.

My point isn't really about what I believe per se, it's more that dismissing an entire group as 'loopy' (or some equivalent) should be done with the utmost caution, especially when you're someone who's capable of reasoned debate, unlike a couple of the hyenas above.

I can feel the gears grinding from here.

My point isn't really about what I believe per se, it's more that dismissing an entire group as 'loopy' (or some equivalent) should be done with the utmost caution, especially when you're someone who's capable of reasoned debate, unlike a couple of the hyenas above.

A christian who is pious, arrogant and condescending.
Gee, how unusual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back