2019 Off-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember reading this a while ago but didn't get around to posting it... interesting stat for those who believe Murray is too short to be an NFL QB

I remember reading this a while ago but didn't get around to posting it... interesting stat for those who believe Murray is too short to be an NFL QB

Maybe he threw less direct balls down the field? Throws more likely to be battered down. Those figures on their own don’t mean much

Maybe he threw less direct balls down the field? Throws more likely to be battered down. Those figures on their own don’t mean much

It shows he can be effective in the correct system, height isn't an issue, Kingsbury has had a hard-on for him for ages, pretty sure he would if Kylers game suits his offense or not.

Not many lineman in front of you once you have left the pocket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're right in the middle of the dark zone of the NFL calendar, so here's some gold from the Purple Daily podcast. Things we miss from football in our childhood...

Listen to hour 1, it's well worth a listen!

We're right in the middle of the dark zone of the NFL calendar, so here's some gold from the Purple Daily podcast. Things we miss from football in our childhood...

Listen to hour 1, it's well worth a listen!

You should listen to Pardon My Take. They do a segment called 'Mount Rushmore' which was originally supposed to mock take and radio shows who do segments like that in the dark zone, but it's turned into a big thing that they all really get into.

It's actually interesting that all the posts I now "sad" over, there is actual justification for one to feel sad about something in that post. So it's not redundant at all.

Ummm what is there to feel sad about on my post?

That they don’t suck more??

Ummm what is there to feel sad about on my post?

That they don’t suck more??

I thought GG was sad coz it wasn't even funny the first time you posted this let alone the tenth time later. 😏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back