Leagues 2019 Official BigFooty League Sign Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey TheBeardAmigos I finished 116 last year, but I can’t take a screen shot because I started a new SC account (to get access to the early release team picker) and I can’t remember my log details to my old account.

Searched for a screen shot in the round 23 2018 thread but no luck.

Team name is/was Stargazing Goats.

Hey TheBeardAmigos I finished 116 last year, but I can’t take a screen shot because I started a new SC account (to get access to the early release team picker) and I can’t remember my log details to my old account.

Searched for a screen shot in the round 23 2018 thread but no luck.

Team name is/was Stargazing Goats.
try going through your emails if you can to find one

Love to be in it again. I can not find my screenshot of last yrs ranking but will post it once I do. However, I do have my ranking available as I had to post it in another comp.

Hand Of Doom - SC : 4,750

I have changed my SC name to : Shes So European

No dice. Changed companies recently and my old SC account was linked to that work email, which is why I can’t access the old account.

Don’t sweat it mate, I’m not fussed if I’m in Div 1 or 18.
Ah thats a real shame.

Will chuck your name down and if you miraculously find your rank from last year, let me know

I know it was definitely that but i don't think i took a screenshot. But i will have another look just it case it is there.

would you have posted your ranking in one of the matchday threads or post match threads ??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all,

It's that time of year again. I am going to start organising the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2019.
Cut off date for sign up is Monday 11th of March 5pm EST.

You know the rules. Post a screenshot of your 2018 rank and TEAM NAME below.

From there, I will sort you into leagues based on your rank. Once confirmed, I will PM you with your league division.

Look forward to this year guys and gals

TBA

y annual "how do you forward 2018 result" to you email :) Always forget. Many thanks for the procedure steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back