2024 AFLTM Official Lists (Updated 11 March 2024)

I just double checked and you’ve got Williamson down for the wrong amount - he was signed to $182,000, 2 years. That should mean even with Josh Smith’s $504,000 total salary in my cap I still have enough space.
Excellent, yup you are 100% right. Had it right in the off-season thread but not the lists.

Lists updated post 2019 Pre-Season and Pre-Season competition drafts. Let me know if there is anything wrong.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I don't need to approve rookie upgrades. The rules are pretty clear on any potential penalties if a player comes back early, although I'd be pretty lenient if it was an unexpected early return for a player.
Rookie upgrades
Rookie listed players may be promoted mid-season to replace any senior or veteran listed player who is out injured for eight or more rounds. If a long term injury listed player returns to AFL competition earlier than the eight weeks, he will remain on the long term injury list and the rookie will be suspended for double the number of weeks early the player returned. Players who are not on an AFL list are not eligible for the long term injury list. Any promotions must be made prior to the last minor round.

Patrick Ryder salary as the fourth rookie should be $520k?
You haven't re-veteranised him yet, but if/when you do $520k would be his salary.

Back