Fantasy 2019 - Omega League - Discussion

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
ill wait till the playoffs have been set then post draft order

scoring has been fixed already (off-season just passed). made it so all players, offense or defense, if they have an ordinary game score 0-5, if they have an ok game score 5-10, if they have a good game score 10-20, great game 20-30

you just have to divorce this league from what you know of alpha and empire, where everyone scores really highly for just a few stats. and that in Omega system its more about that tiered level of 0 to 30.

ill wait till the playoffs have been set then post draft order

scoring has been fixed already (off-season just passed). made it so all players, offense or defense, if they have an ordinary game score 0-5, if they have an ok game score 5-10, if they have a good game score 10-20, great game 20-30

you just have to divorce this league from what you know of alpha and empire, where everyone scores really highly for just a few stats. and that in Omega system its more about that tiered level of 0 to 30.
It’s too skewed to defence. Defenders scores more in line with other leagues, offence is way off. Other day Robbie Anderson scored 7 on this and just over 20 on Alpha(?). Too many single figure scores on offence. Anyway just my gripe

Pretty much doubled last weeks score.

giphy.gif

Plus at that same week I had my team rearranged in Empire for starting a Detroit QB who wasn’t playing and yet there was no same rule in this league 😡

You'll be right mate.

That loss cost me a playoff spot as well.

Back