Fantasy 2019 - Omega League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Could just cancel the final round. This year's draft is even less likely to produce anyone in the 6th round worth rostering than normal
i shouldnt draft anymore as im on the 34 brink now after cuts and including the 11 new. but i might still draft one more.

if someone wants my very last two picks just a 2020 6th for them will suffice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't raephix on the clock? Is he in trade negotiations? Wtf is going on? Almost forgot this draft was still going.
To be fair Rae did message me with an offer but got knocked back, as I am now on the clock I will pick shortly.

Oh, and trade goes down as Josh Allen QB to Helfarchy-farty-farty, in return for Be-Pee-Pee-slow as a wet week-Gee getting Cohen (of the Tarik variety) and next year's 5th rounder from Helfarch.

Helfarch okey-dokey?

Wait with bated breath for my pick...

Last edited:
To be fair Rae did message me with an offer but got knocked back, as I am now on the clock I will pick shortly.

Oh, and trade goes down as Josh Allen QB to Helfarchy-farty-farty, in return for Be-Pee-Pee-slow as a wet week-Gee getting Cohen (of the Tarik variety) and next year's 5th rounder from Helfarch.

Helfarch okey-dokey?

Wait with bated breath for my pick...
So....

BPG gives: Josh Allen QB
Helfarch gives: Tarik Cohen + 2020 5th

Also, for the record, I think this will be pick #14 for GG.exe - in a six round rookie only draft, in a twelve team league, that is a damn fine effort, considering he has another two 6th round picks yet to come.

For those like me who ain't great at maths - 16 picks out of a 72 pick draft = over 22% of all the draft picks by just one team.

Or, in another view, 16 rookies is almost half the keeper limit of 34 players...

btw, BeinPurplenGreen

due to the vagaries of the new espn site, i HAD TO drop steven hauscha from your team to add Tarik Cohen and make him a keeper, as you had 35 players.
you now have 34 keepers based off your current SQUADS tab.

after the draft, during the pre-season, people will have all that time to decide which players they further want to cut in order to accept their rookies.

but for now, due to the vagaries of the site, any trades made for current rostered players, i HAVE TO release from your squads, then add them to the new teams squad, then include them as a keeper.

The site doesn't let me add players that were released to waivers as part of your "draft" hauls. Same goes for Alpha. So this is how i have to do it.

Also, for the record, I think this will be pick #14 for GG.exe - in a six round rookie only draft, in a twelve team league, that is a damn fine effort, considering he has another two 6th round picks yet to come.

For those like me who ain't great at maths - 16 picks out of a 72 pick draft = over 22% of all the draft picks by just one team.

Or, in another view, 16 rookies is almost half the keeper limit of 34 players...
The likes of which will never be heard of happening in any fantasy league around the world, ever, either prior to 2019, or forever after.

I have 34 rostered players
I have drafted 12 players currently...all of whom will make the final 34 man roster....because....i already have outlined 12 players i will cut.
So i'll be down to 22 players + 12 drafted to make 34.
so my last two picks are still up for grabs if anyone wants them?
otherwise i will draft two more players who may or may not make the team and try to find two other players to cut that i dont really want to cut.

meanwhile....

RIDERS TRADE BAIT...if anyone wants them...

Josh Rosen
Tre'Quan Smith
Robert Foster
Josh Adams
Josh Reynolds
Tyquan Smith
Will Dissly
Adam Shaheen

Apart from Josh Rosen, they're all GOING TO BE cuts I make. So just in case you want to assure yourself of one of those players, and not leave it to a blind bidding war when waivers open, you are welcome to give me late round 2020 picks for whomever. Except Josh Rosen.

But I MIGHT trade Rosen for a 2020 2nd if anyone wants to negotiate that. I don't intend to cut him, but will consider a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back