2019 Phantom Draft starting 28/10/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going to jump in here and select a player for collingwood and if sanaya wants him im happy to change the selection

#62 - Colonwood select - Liam McBean
Glenelg 218cm 66kgs

A stunning nine-goal haul from Glenelg giant Liam McBean propelled his team to a convincing 53-point win against Adelaide at ACH Group Stadium on Friday night.

In just his second game back with the Bays after spending last year travelling overseas, the former Richmond forward put on a masterclass in efficiency to finish with nine goals straight from 11 kicks, five handballs, four tackles and three marks.

It was the first time a Glenelg player kicked nine goals in a match since Dean Caldow booted 9.2 against North Adelaide in Round 18, 1994.

The 24-year-old – who measures in at an imposing 202cm and 93kg – got off to a fast start when he booted the Tigers’ first three goals of the game by 16 minutes into the opening term.

Im going to jump in here and select a player for collingwood and if sanaya wants him im happy to change the selection

Glenelg 218cm 66kgs

A stunning nine-goal haul from Glenelg giant Liam McBean propelled his team to a convincing 53-point win against Adelaide at ACH Group Stadium on Friday night.

In just his second game back with the Bays after spending last year travelling overseas, the former Richmond forward put on a masterclass in efficiency to finish with nine goals straight from 11 kicks, five handballs, four tackles and three marks.

It was the first time a Glenelg player kicked nine goals in a match since Dean Caldow booted 9.2 against North Adelaide in Round 18, 1994.

The 24-year-old – who measures in at an imposing 202cm and 93kg – got off to a fast start when he booted the Tigers’ first three goals of the game by 16 minutes into the opening term.
can't say i remembered the beanstalk existed

GWS pick 61 - Ben Sokol

1573719328535.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints select Reilly Garcia, (WA).

Was going for this kid at 51, so thank god he made it this far. I watched him play at the champs and loved it. When his injury came, I remember thinking ‘damn that was the start of something special.’

He is a midfielder by trade, but can jump forward.

Glenelg 218cm 66kgs

This was the game he played on Caleb Daniel?

#67-
Daniel Mott
Calder Cannons/Vic Metro | Balanced Midfielder
01/05/2001 | 183cm | 76kg

DRAFT ANALYSIS:
“A classy and consistent midfielder able to win his own ball, but also find it on the outside where he can cause the most damage.”

#68-
Jack Buller

HEIGHT

196 cm
WEIGHT
92 kg
Club:Claremont.

The Christ Church Grammar student was solid for the Tigers, playing in a variety of roles. At centre half-back, Buller was powerful in one-on-one contests, was strong in the aerial contest and rebounded the ball with class. When pinch-hitting in the ruck, he was aggressive around the stoppages and he even drifted forward to kick a goal.

I've been alerted that it's Freo's pick at 69 (lucky me)

I'm not a big draft watcher but was interested in what Davo-27 had to say about this bloke who was overlooked in the BF Phantom. So I think it's worthwhile going with this bloke.

Mitch Mellis from Eastern Ranges, loved his efforts last season and this season was big for him, leading his team to a grand final, he has a couple of other team mates that i also like in Stapleton and Pretty that rarely get talked about either, Mellis has been amazing for Eastern averaging 25 disposals as a forward!!!! who occasionally played in the mid, most games i saw him play was as a forward so to average those numbers is insane, he got 2 games for VM in the middle of their campaign and didnt have the best games or opportunities as a late call up, playing wing/mid for VM, but his mostly forward role for Eastern was a huge reason they nearly won it all, at 173cm 72kg he is ready to go next season, i wish he had had a good run at the champs so i could have a better understanding if he can lift to the next level, but from his 2 seasons at Eastern i have seen enough to believe he could be a value late pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back