Took my player...Pick 39 Rich - Mitch Georgiades
One of the bottom-age highlight reels at the Under-18 Championships
12 months ago, Georgiades was unable to get onto the park this year
due to a persistent quad injury. He is a high fyer with some serious
X-factor, and while he is slightly undersized at 192cm, he is a strong
mark and has a high ceiling. Will go later than he would have if he had
played this year, but could be a diamond in the rough later in the draft.
Happy to take another chance on a player with a massive ceiling who missed significant game time this year. Riewoldt is finishing up very soon and there will be a forward line vacancy opening up.
Over to you Lemmingmaster
He needs to either be related to a former player or have a fascinating name. That's the late pick criteria at Carlton.Lemmings obviously requested extra time
Can't wait to see who we get at #42, although I may give Jeremias a little prompt toward a player who may be handy at this pick.
I have a fair idea what I am going to do, but thoughts and suggestions always welcome via PMCan't wait to see who we get at #42, although I may give Jeremias a little prompt toward a player who may be handy at this pick.
It's probably a bit too early to put a bid in for Hewago Paul OeaHe needs to either be related to a former player or have a fascinating name. That's the late pick criteria at Carlton.
I agree. 30+ hours is well and truly long enough.Surely it's time to move on and let him take his pick later?
I agree. 30+ hours is well and truly long enough.
Not sure about coming back to pick later though. Think we should allocate a player based on rankings from the DTFA board.
Which draft do you reckon we go with?
Well we could be adaptable and sensible and go with P4L then. On this occasion, LM's pick is pretty plain to see as he has his own thread.
Can confirm he has considered Ruscoe his "diamond in the rough" so how aboutWell we could be adaptable and sensible and go with P4L then. On this occasion, LM's pick is pretty plain to see as he has his own thread.
I suggest if we hadn't all been otherwise occupied with the SOS and Martin stuff we would have come up with the logical long ago. Meanwhile poor SOSage has had to constantly but patiently wait.
Or we could just go with LemmingMasters own board on his own thread where Trey Ruscoe is the clear highest player on his board not already taken.
He has him in the 20 range and has loved him all year.
Yup, it's Ruscoe.It has been a long time between drinks. This is my latest update with a heap more data. General thoughts below
- Even across the board with a wide variety of rankings depending on personal preference.
- Complete lack of real tall forwards
- Plenty of risky picks that could go bang depending on team and their development
- Not massive depth on initial observation
- Rowell - A lock to be a solid player, maybe just not the best of the bunch
- Anderson - I certainly have not seen his best efforts, just not sure what the hype is about
- Serong - Small and kicking is an issue
- Williams (This could leave egg on my face)
- Jones (Pure upside here, I would want some medicals on his body development potential)
- De Koning
- Ruscoe (I would gladly select him higher but he may drift a little)
- Taheny (Potential to make me look silly)
- Stephens (Not enough data to really make a proper judgement, but based on others thoughts, he will be around here)
- Brock Smith
I'll just PM him next time he has a pick. There's every chance he's just missed the notifications from yesterday.