Competitions 2019 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to get this one up and running, with the draft fast approaching.

Housekeeping issues:

1) Everyone is welcome to put their hand up to participate, but this is a commitment. If you can't commit to seeing this through, please leave it for others to participate.

2) We understand (some) people have lives outside of BF but we do like to keep things ticking over. If you know you're not going to be around for a while, please PM your picks to a mod or other prominent poster who can post it on your behalf.

3) We've got a long time to get this done, so we're not going to implement a time limit per pick, but if it gets too long we'll have to keep things moving. We will defer to a mock draft/rankings - the exact one TBC - and pick the next best still remaining on the draft board.

4) Please tag whoever is next up once you've taken your pick.

5) F/S and academy picks are live. If you decide to take one, tag the person picking for the club to whom the player is tied, as they have the opportunity to match the bid. Picks will shuffle around accordingly, so be patient.

Jimmae will you keep a spreadsheet updated for us this year?

Let me know if you're keen to participate, and which club you'd like to draft for.

Oh, and I'm taking Carlton...;)

Participants

Adelaide - Sin City
Brisbane - Coona Blues
Carlton - Jeremias
Collingwood - HARKER
Essendon - Donstuie
Fremantle - The Dominator7
Geelong - Blugazi
Gold Coast - Wickzki
GWS - LemmingMaster
Hawthorn - SonOfColin
Kangaroos - Red Bull
Melbourne - esoteric
Port Adelaide - TerryWallet
Richmond - SOSage mcgovern
St Kilda - ferrisb
Sydney - windows1
West Coast - gandaal
Western Bulldogs - RoyalParade

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to have had Carlton but I'd likely be booed for the selections :)

Didn't get to any live games this year, so that counts me out unless we're short of numbers in which case, I'll give it my best shot.

If it’s the difference between you participating or not, you (or anyone other than HBF) can take Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back