2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, are you saying they will or won't let you purchase SC Gold now ....becuase damn if i can workout how to buy it ......i click on the purchase & all i get is the Herald Sun Subscription options

They won't.

I click on the $19.95 option but it redirects me and adds the $14 per fortnight digital pass instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won't.

I click on the $19.95 option but it redirects me and adds the $14 per fortnight digital pass instead.
Yep, same experience here ....but by registering under a new email i got the picker, albeit it's probably a trial ....but if it is, surely they'll give me the opportunity to upgrade, without having to take a Herald Sun subscription

BTW Jiska i know in the thread of SC information and links, you've outlined the Foxtel subscription / free Gold Pass Picker ....but i reckon the subject of subscribing & Gold Pass team picker could be expanded upon

Moving from the Foxtel subscription i had for the last 4 years to attempt to re-register last night was hell ....and no-one on the site had any answers ...and I'm sure others have had the same experience as me ......happy to work with you on it ?

Yep, same experience here ....but by registering under a new email i got the picker, albeit it's probably a trial ....but if it is, surely they'll give me the opportunity to upgrade, without having to take a Herald Sun subscription

Oh nice. I'll have to do that as well. :)

Howdy Guru's, Kent's and Campaigner's.

So, I've been reading this thread waiting for the Supercoach Team Picker light to turn green, then get to work go to log on and the ******* campaigners at work have blocked the ******* site!

Anyone have any suggestions at getting through these stupid security settings?
http://supercoach.ntnews.com.au/ got around that last season. Try it and see whether it still does.

VPN - No
Mobile is fine, although I can't see the team tracker, but going on other posts the Foxtel login may not work for that anyhow?

This link is trying to open, but getting the old revolving circle for now.

Thanks for the replies and help though.
Do you have Foxtel? ....if you use the same email address, you should have Gold Pass Team Picker automatically ....it has for me the last 3 years

Do you have Foxtel? ....if you use the same email address, you should have Gold Pass Team Picker automatically ....it has for me the last 3 years
OK, that could be it then, as I changed my Foxtel e-mail address to my work one, and my Supercoach login is still my old personal e-mail.

I will do what you have done and set up a new Supercoach login with work e-mail and see what happens.

So far you guys have been about as useful as a Crows Camp to me ......but I'll give you a 2nd chance

Normally the panes on my team page has a much narrower player section & wider team ....this year it's 50/50 ....does ANYONE know if it's adjustable, and do you all have the same split ?

upload_2018-12-13_13-40-41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back