2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crickets is a term for "silence" .....you know, the only thing you can hear is crickets
Thank you for clearing that up.

I was very confused, now I understand.

Crickets can hit between 80 to 100 decibels, I hope that helps.

Yes, yes, I'm a prick.

:p

I should Have come to you first ...rather than Here2tellyouwhy
Im the only campaigner that helped you with loging in to the team picker campaigner

Also to fix the spacing just hold CNTRL and scroll back on the scroll button on your mouse. campaigner.

Oh, are we back on the old screen to trade ratio size being wrong again?

Beats talking about failing to login to SC picker via foxtel I guess :shrug:

Both are fun topics
I’d rather talk about Cuz or Gehrig.

Hai_Newman

Im the only campaigner that helped you with loging in to the team picker campaigner

Also to fix the spacing just hold CNTRL and scroll back on the scroll button on your mouse. campaigner.
This just changes the % sizing of the screen, not the pane spacing ......it's ok, I give up !

Im thinking this too.

Out of anyone line of players that suffers from the rule changes I reckon it will be rucks that go backwards.

I agree that the rucks could be effected but not all. I think the more mobile rucks that play as an extra midfielder (Grundy) could actually benefit. I think the other type of player that could be adversely affected are those that play the 7th defender role.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-14/some-big-mids-on-the-skids-whos-slipped-down-the-order

Some big mids on the skids. Who's slipped down the order?
SOME of the AFL's most distinguished midfielders are on the slide, Champion Data figures suggest.

Headlining the group of seasoned stars are inspirational leaders in Sydney's Josh Kennedy, Geelong's Joel Selwood and Richmond's Trent Cotchin, each of whom the League's official number cruncher no longer rates among the competition's upper echelon.

Other notables to tumble out of the top 20 included Collingwood skipper Scott Pendlebury, Western Bulldogs gun Marcus Bontempelli, Port Adelaide champ Robbie Gray, St Kilda runner Jack Steven, Giant-turned-Bomber Dylan Shiel and Hawthorn veteran Shaun Burgoyne.

Pendlebury, a previous No.1, dropped outside the top 10 for the first time since the Official AFL Player Ratings were introduced in 2013. The ultra-consistent Magpie, who'll turn 31 in January, is now at No.21, and has been overtaken by teammates Brodie Grundy (No.4) and Adam Treloar (No.18) as the Pies' highest-ranked players, but he is still clear of dual reigning club champion Steele Sidebottom (No.28).

Meanwhile, Bontempelli has fallen from a round seven ranking of No.7 to No.20, Gray (classified as a midfielder/forward) has dipped from No.8 at the start of the season to No.29, and Steven went from No.9 last year to No.40 despite winning his fourth best and fairest in six seasons for the Saints, while Shiel was at No.17 during the 2017 finals series but has since dropped to No.48.

Could a kindly gold picker confirm the positions of Bowes and Tomlinson for me please?

I think Dr Supers spreadsheet has some issues....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a reason I'm not seeing Sicily in many teams yet?

Is his preseason going to plan?
He’s in mine !!! ..... only have to look at his last 4-5 games b4 getting injured ... still plenty of upside too

The midprice ruck stocks are hard to gauge. Would look at an option with a midpriced starter and buffalo jumping, but who could it be is the question.
English, Naismith, Longer etc. - hmm.

English has my interest of that lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back