2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone comes posting bullshit scores..

"The **** outta here..."

hRNEw47.gif

Here2tellyouwhy
Lucky ball

Taranto anybody?

If he were a M/F again he'd be a lock, especially with no Shiel and more mid time assured but 480k price is nowhere land for a Mid-Only. If he could fully breakout to 105+ he's be a great POD. Bit too risky for me at that price. I could see why some would take a punt on him though.

Taranto? No I wouldnt ever pick a player like him in this early stage but its possible, see Oliver/Zerrett.
Oliver's game was a SC natural ......if he starts kicking the thing, he'll be a SC God .....:padlock:

Zerrett & Sloane .....too tagable

I’m back peeps finally figured out how to get here again after the ‘upgrade’ :hearteyes:

The new smilies are perfect though, for example:
- Barrass :devil:

This will definitely be my most used :devil::devil::devil:
Appropriate smilies for Barrass...

;):cool::devil::greenalien::moustache::D:eek:o_O:padlock::footy::mad::rainbow::fire::westcoast::hearts::eggplant::sweetpotato::beermug::heartarrow::dollarsign::boom::blacksunrays::handfist::thumbsupemoji::kony::tongue::clapping::handok::santa::lipstick::gun::alien::kiss::fireemoji::bomb:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get my info off you splendid kents. Bob Cobb love ya work especially.:thumbsu:

I can't be ****ed listening to others dribble on about SC info. :recycle::poo: Soz kents.

EDIT: I'm BIG fan of listening to that one of our own stoner Jcpdragonx but he's always great value.:moustache::thumbsu:

Plus I watch EVERY game and see the Guns, up comers and Rookies scores.:rainbow:

Sooooo I'm only here really to drink the P155 with you splendid kenties, so I'm not too fused who I hang with to be honest.:think:

Don't judge me.

I get my info off you splendid kents. Bob Cobb love ya work especially.:thumbsu:

I can't be ****ed listening to others dribble on about SC info. :recycle::poo: Soz kents.

EDIT: I'm BIG fan of listening to that one of our own stoner Jcpdragonx but he's always great value.:moustache::thumbsu:

Plus I watch EVERY game and see the Guns, up comers and Rookies scores.:rainbow:

Sooooo I'm only here really to drink the P155 with you splendid kenties, so I'm not too fused who I hang with to be honest.:think:

Don't judge me.
1546595827923.png

Don't judge me.
Go to 9:05

Much love brother

After years where their thin tall stocks were the issue, Fremantle will begin 2019 with that problem finally solved, but a new question to answer: Is their midfield good enough?

Dual Doig medallist Lachie Neale, who missed just one game in the past four seasons, will leave a huge hole after his departure for Brisbane at 25 years of age. It is a hole the Dockers should be capable of filling – but only if their other prime movers in the midfield can stay fit.

Connor Blakely looms as an obvious candidate to be switched into an inside midfield role and he looks capable of becoming a key ball-winner.

With Bradley Hill and Ed Langdon offering options on the wings, Fremantle will also hope Stephen Hill can make a strong return from an injury-riddled 2018, and further issues over the summer, to offer a solid inside presence.

Further progression from highly-rated duo Andrew Brayshaw and Adam Cerra would add to the Dockers’ midfield depth, while Richmond recruit Reece Conca will provide a strong body.

In the longer term, highly-rated second-round draft pick Luke Valente, taken at 32 in the national draft, looks well suited to becoming an important inside ball-winner. Williamstown left-footer Brett Bewley, 23, taken with pick 59, is a ready-made option who should add depth and running power to the on-ball unit.

I'm crook and have * all to do, have any of the SC podcasts started up yet? Didn't listen to any last year so dunno who's any good at it.
Used to listen to JR back when I was still at school but don't care for the new blokes that have taken over for him.
Saw one bloke plug his here the other day, guess I'll check that one out.

I'm crook and have **** all to do, have any of the SC podcasts started up yet? Didn't listen to any last year so dunno who's any good at it.
Used to listen to JR back when I was still at school but don't care for the new blokes that have taken over for him.
You mean Jock Reynolds is even worse than before? Didn't think that was possible.

I'm crook and have **** all to do, have any of the SC podcasts started up yet? Didn't listen to any last year so dunno who's any good at it.
I’ve never listened to it before but dr supercoach have a podcast. Only 1 episode so far for this year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back