Discussion 2019 Planning Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

Formerly 'Wayne's-World'
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
The guy on the left's hair is distracting me to the point of not being able to focus on the video. Is he an old guy with a young looking face or is he a young guy who's dyed his hair grey? o_O
Given he probably reads this forum .....no comment

Bob Cobb

AFL & BBL Supercoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stars, Sharks, Spurs, Suns
The guy on the left's hair is distracting me to the point of not being able to focus on the video. Is he an old guy with a young looking face or is he a young guy who's dyed his hair grey? o_O
It’s Here2tellyouwhy havin a mid life crisis

WaynesWorld19

Formerly 'Wayne's-World'
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Not saying it looks shit or anything (although the black streaks up top look a bit sus) I just can't work out if he's an old guy who looks young or an young guy who looks old. :$
You're really trying hard to get me in trouble :devil:

Bob Cobb

AFL & BBL Supercoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stars, Sharks, Spurs, Suns
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I can tell you he is a Collingwood supporter.

That's unfortunate :shoutyoldman:

Biggie they took our coffee drinking emoji the bastards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thepacingman

All Australian
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Good effort. Simpson will be top 6 def again though. Hasn't lost his pace and can still seagull with the best of them.
Got to be a doubt over him with having those calf issues late last season.
He was a late out against us and then had lower TOG in some games after.
Not keen on players who have soft tissue injuries seeing how many have recurring problems.

Andrew Birch

SuperCoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
Melbourne
Got to be a doubt over him with having those calf issues late last season.
He was a late out against us and then had lower TOG in some games after.
Not keen on players who have soft tissue injuries seeing how many have recurring problems.
Perception is a funny thing. Simmo is one of the most durable players in the comp, even at the age of 34 he only missed 1 game in 2018. Averaged 91.4% TOG across 21 games. He averaged 88.6% TOG after the Rd16 game that he missed mostly due to a season low 82% TOG against Adelaide in Rd23. Not sure if he copped a knock in that game, but it is a long season. 91.4% TOG for the season from a non KP player is phenominal though.

simmo.JPG

cfx_1

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure why the posts get deleted. It seems to be relevent to the OP. Anyhoo, I PM'd you mate. We have 4 episodes out currently with another 2 to drop later this week and are recording another 6 on Sunday this week.

inb4 this gets deleted again for no reason.

toxic

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure why the posts get deleted. It seems to be relevent to the OP. Anyhoo, I PM'd you mate. We have 4 episodes out currently with another 2 to drop later this week and are recording another 6 on Sunday this week.

inb4 this gets deleted again for no reason.
Quoted for prosperity

cfx_1

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hahaha that's me. I'm 33. Been going grey since i was 16 which is just a hereditary thing so for the first time in my life i decided to stop dying it. The black on top is actually foils that have grown out and i need to get them re done My girlfriend pushed my to do it after getting sick of dying my hair every 2 weeks.

Which is strange because she is 23 and way out of my league. :shoutyoldman:

The good news is that i'll likely still have a full head of hair at 70.

Top Bottom