Discussion 2019 Planning Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Birch

SuperCoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hahaha that's me. I'm 33. Been going grey since i was 16 which is just a hereditary thing so for the first time in my life i decided to stop dying it. The black on top is actually foils that have grown out and i need to get them re done My girlfriend pushed my to do it after getting sick of dying my hair every 2 weeks.

Which is strange because she is 23 and way out of my league. :shoutyoldman:

The good news is that i'll likely still have a full head of hair at 70.
Thanks for clearing that up man. I can concentrate on your vids now. :)

Deliverance

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hahaha that's me. I'm 33. Been going grey since i was 16 which is just a hereditary thing so for the first time in my life i decided to stop dying it. The black on top is actually foils that have grown out and i need to get them re done My girlfriend pushed my to do it after getting sick of dying my hair every 2 weeks.

Dude, youre gf will need a gigolo by the time you're 50.

Hai_Newman

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast

I just watched your Adelaide and Carlolton vid, my thoughts are.

Informative:heavycheck:
Drink beers whilst hosting:heavycheck:
Sexy hair cuts:crossmark:
Doesn't rate BSmith as a pick:heavycheck:
Not as stoned as JcpDragonx:crossmark:
Agree with most of your thoughts:heavycheck:
Would watch again:heavycheck:

Nice work, keep em coming.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Obrien, who came 5th, is a Ruckman, been on the Crows list now 3 years ....is as fit as he's ever been ....is this his year @ $136K

Doesn't he also have a basketball background? And I think I read somewhere he was pushing for more midfield time.

Love me some preseason cliches.

WaynesWorld19

Formerly 'Wayne's-World'
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Doesn't he also have a basketball background? And I think I read somewhere he was pushing for more midfield time.

Love me some preseason cliches.
Nope .....always football, 203 cm ....was playing CHB at U18 level ......very mobile, very aggressive, but has a kick only his Mother likes

But he has improved ! .......I've got Obrien as my tentative R3 , reckon he gets games, but how many is ????????

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nope .....always football, 203 cm ....was playing CHB at U18 level ......very mobile, very aggressive, but has a kick only his Mother likes

But he has improved ! .......I've got Obrien as my tentative R3 , reckon he gets games, but how many is ????????
Haha I meant the basketball thing as a joke, cos we're at that time when the cliches start rolling in, and that's one of them. No idea about his footy skills, that's more your thing.

Keg on legs

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda

Kent, you've got a head that's aging faster than Beau Maister :moustache:

Seymour Skinner

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes
Obrien, who came 5th, is a Ruckman, been on the Crows list now 3 years ....is as fit as he's ever been ....is this his year @ $136K

Might be a good runner, but must be a genuine shittruck plonker of a footballer then, how is he not already getting a game ahead of that Redhead Dinosaur / Traffic Cone that the Crows call their #1 ruck?

Seymour Skinner

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes
Thinking of running with the name FARQK.HUNT for SC this year. Now, Is this any reason for the powers to be to not send me that 50k cheque in the mail?:think:
They just change your name to the coach's registered first name followed by team.
But only if someone brings it to their attention.
Pretty sure some naughty naughty names have slipped through the gaps and made it into the paper in the top 5 scoring teams of the week before.

One year a mate of mine had his team name changed automatically, to [Matt's Team] so he edit his personal information and it went from being Matt's Team to AnusDestroyer's Team, a nice little work around.

WaynesWorld19

Formerly 'Wayne's-World'
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Might be a good runner, but must be a genuine shittruck plonker of a footballer then, how is he not already getting a game ahead of that Redhead Dinosaur / Traffic Cone that the Crows call their #1 ruck?
Had most of last season off with a shoulder reconstruction ....IIRC after about R5

He's a McEvoy type Ruckman ....203cm ....he should get opportunities

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
They just change your name to the coach's registered first name followed by team.
But only if someone brings it to their attention.
Pretty sure some naughty naughty names have slipped through the gaps and made it into the paper in the top 5 scoring teams of the week before.

One year a mate of mine had his team name changed automatically, to [Matt's Team] so he edit his personal information and it went from being Matt's Team to AnusDestroyer's Team, a nice little work around.
1547122897312.png

Top Bottom