2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if stats are taken from these practice matches?...probably not ay!
Mills is on my radar atm and want to know how many clearance he got in a weak Swans midfield.
Probably not but the article on the AFL website did say that he and Florent were the standouts and he played midfield. He's in my team at the moment.

My side has laregely remained unchanged for a couple of weeks .....yes I replaced Piggy with Sloane, and brought Walsh in .....but in this world 2 changes in 2 weeks would be considered procrastination

Really, we have to wait till the JLT ....then watch everyone throw the magnets around

Some great team selection strategies been discussed the last couple of days in the mid-price madness thread by Andrew Birch Gysberts2Bate vast & LegendLewis ......who gave permission for sensible discussions to be permitted :p

But some great thoughts .....should have a read

My side has laregely remained unchanged for a couple of weeks .....yes I replaced Piggy with Sloane, and brought Walsh in .....but in this world 2 changes in 2 weeks would be considered procrastination

Really, we have to wait till the JLT ....then watch everyone throw the magnets around

Some great team selection strategies been discussed the last couple of days in the mid-price madness thread by Andrew Birch Gysberts2Bate vast & LegendLewis ......who gave permission for sensible discussions to be permitted :p

But some great thoughts .....should have a read

Lzphu5oD8_aoWScTgG9OCEh2h2c-IvKD85CoYVbwEDFvgG5m5VyZYAI6Xp6f8ZJxcsxTesVZe2X0Sc1UtV227XLSDLpRYoZTxmL5p0T1NlQgmw=w476-h309-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starred again, Darcy is such a lock this year.

giphy.gif
He and Elliott seem to both have been looking really solid so far. Moore with intercept / contested marking and some kicking duties could be good for you SC-wise.
Don't care about SC, tbh, an unfettered run at it for both will do me.

He and Elliott seem to both have been looking really solid so far. Moore with intercept / contested marking and some kicking duties could be good for you SC-wise.
Don't care about SC, tbh, an unfettered run at it for both will do me.

Agree with everything you said but mainly I want to be that lollipop.:padlock:

I have no words.
Don't mind AFLX, worth trying different formats, just reckon they cheapen it a bit with stuff like that. Counterproductive if they want to make a go of it
But maybe it plays well to the target demographic, no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back