Discussion 2019 Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bigdog43

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
I've always done quite well with SuperCoach but given the amount of research and influx of relevant news on social media it seems that more and more teams are very similar. Every year I've played safe and finished well but without taking a risk there's nothing setting you apart from all the other similar teams. I can't help but feel that this year there is an extraordinary amount of underpriced value, especially in defence. I've currently got 6 mid pricers (Williams, Newman, Roberton, Brouch, Worpel and Fisher) and I feel comfortable with my team. Now looking for a way to get Taranto, is this crazy or are people doing something similar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
I've always done quite well with SuperCoach but given the amount of research and influx of relevant news on social media it seems that more and more teams are very similar. Every year I've played safe and finished well but without taking a risk there's nothing setting you apart from all the other similar teams. I can't help but feel that this year there is an extraordinary amount of underpriced value, especially in defence. I've currently got 6 mid pricers (Williams, Newman, Roberton, Brouch, Worpel and Fisher) and I feel comfortable with my team. Now looking for a way to get Taranto, is this crazy or are people doing something similar?
I'll join you on that one friend. Need a few different players to set yourself apart. Darn these cookie cutter teams with there gorgeous locks. Give me the rugged bad boy team anyday:devil:

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah but that’s 42k stuck behind Gawndry. Better spent elsewhere imo
Not sure it makes a difference?

Your M11 and R3 are both stuck on the bench doing nothing. One can be cash gen, one can be donut. It's still the same - essentially choosing Clarke over Hind, or Clarke over Bewley etc.

Hayden from North is another one who gives F/M flexibility too which will help with captain choices and generating extra points by having rookie emergency flexibility.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
2pm757.jpg

gutsroy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can someone please post up the fixture spreadsheet. Who plays the most friday Saturday sunday games
Brice Mitchell looked at it, I’ve got an xls of my own if you want to pivot or whatever.
I posted the likely best floating donuts somewhere not long back, will have a look later.

brahj

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NYG
Not sure it makes a difference?

Your M11 and R3 are both stuck on the bench doing nothing. One can be cash gen, one can be donut. It's still the same - essentially choosing Clarke over Hind, or Clarke over Bewley etc.

Hayden from North is another one who gives F/M flexibility too which will help with captain choices and generating extra points by having rookie emergency flexibility.
I need those dollars for Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom