Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Locks for 2019 are:

Def: Brodie Smith, Sam Doc
Mid: J Kelly, P Cripps, TMich
Fwd: Dangerfield
Ruc: Gawn, Grundy

That should leave about $5.5m, then $1.5ml on 12 Rookies with the $4m spread over the remaining 10 spots.
It's good that you've given up on this year ( :p:p ) ....and planning for next year ;)

Breakout Contenders, Midpricers, Cheaper Players returning from Injury I’m considering from each side for 2019 currently (not considering too many rookies atm because many more will be added after this year’s draft):

St. Kilda
- Blake Acres
- Jack Steele
- Jack Billings
- Jade Gresham

Roberton could be worth a look at too if he gets his ticker right.

While I believe Witherden will likely breakout, I’m not sure if I want to start with him again after this year.

Hasn’t been bad necessarily, just way too up and down...

Back - Doc, ZWilliams, Lloyd, Laird
Mid - Titch, Cripps, Jelly, Oliver, Fyfe
Fwd - Danger, Dusty (hopeful?), Orazio, JDG
Ruck - Gawn, Grundy

The money is mine.

I'm ok if a Def is up and down, so long as the down is 80-85 and the up 130+
Yeah, the up hasn’t necessarily been the issue. Way too much down in the 70s.

Back - Doc, ZWilliams, Lloyd, Laird, 102k, 102k, 102k, 102k
Mid - Titch, Cripps, Jelly, Oliver, Fyfe, 102k, 102k, 102k, 102k 102k, 102k
Fwd - Danger, Dusty (hopeful?), Orazio, JDG, 102k, 102k, 102k, 102k
Ruck - Gawn, Grundy, 102k

The money is mine.

Hope you don't mind, I completed your team and fit it under the cap by $100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B - Laird, Lloyd, Doc, Birchall, rookie, rookie

M - Mitchell, Cripps, Oliver, Fyfe, Libba

R - Gawn, Grundy, R/F rookie

F - Heeney, McLuggage, Dunkley, Billings, R/F

There that's more realistic.

I will use this as a template and add low mid pricers and rookies to it and if any money left over then another 2-3 premos. :rainbow:

Last edited:
B - Laird, Lloyd, Doc, Birchall, rookie, rookie

M - Mitchell, Cripps, Oliver, Fyfe, Libba

R - Gawn, Grundy, R/F rookie

F - Heeney, McLuggage, Dunkley, Billings, R/F

There that's more realistic.

I will use this as a template and add low mid pricers and rookies to it and if any money left over then another 2-3 premos. :rainbow:

:think:

giphy.gif

Whitfield defender status??

Also Docherty, Williams, B.Smith will be hard to stay away from as an undervalued trio. Smith good for 80, Williams good for 85-90 - both with a hefty discount. Docherty would be a keeper.

McCluggage is an obvious breakout candidate as a F3 or F4. Taranto and Fisher other 2.

Premium midfield options that are slightly underpriced would be Merrett and M.Crouch. Merrett has gone 111 in 2016 and 109 in 2017, before a slow start to 2018 (including an injury affected 17) - with 10 tonnes from his last 11 games, I'd say he has worked through the tagging issues, and will finish around 101-102 average - 8 points underpriced to me. Crouch will be similar.
With Gawn, Grundy, Fyfe, Mitchell, Macrae, Laird, Dangerfield likely to be very pricey popular options, taking these 8-10 points of value may be key - allowing teams to pick up the super premiums when they lose price without losing excessive points.

Also Docherty, Williams, B.Smith will be hard to stay away from as an undervalued trio. Smith good for 80, Williams good for 85-90 - both with a hefty discount. Docherty would be a keeper.

McCluggage is an obvious breakout candidate as a F3 or F4. Taranto and Fisher other 2.

Premium midfield options that are slightly underpriced would be Merrett and M.Crouch. Merrett has gone 111 in 2016 and 109 in 2017, before a slow start to 2018 (including an injury affected 17) - with 10 tonnes from his last 11 games, I'd say he has worked through the tagging issues, and will finish around 101-102 average - 8 points underpriced to me. Crouch will be similar.
With Gawn, Grundy, Fyfe, Mitchell, Macrae, Laird, Dangerfield likely to be very pricey popular options, taking these 8-10 points of value may be key - allowing teams to pick up the super premiums when they lose price without losing excessive points.

B Smith is good for a LTI and that’s about it

Great post mate and have taken a few notes from this for next year.

Post more often. :moustache::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back