2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, no real interest there.

Hoff would be great for the flexibility, big price tag, though. Lobb I didn’t mind at first but a few have pointed out he’ll probably be more forward, that limits his scoring potential. Hmm.

I fully expect Nakia Cockatoo to spontaneously combust at some stage. I'm half expecting him to run out onto the field and see both his arms and legs fall off.
2rynaqg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE: Alarming escalation has erupted as Melbourne police call in the Australian Army as fan baiz Super Coachers clash with AusPol in central Melbourne, Australia.

Prime Minister to address the nation...(that is when the Australian nation can work out who the now standing PM is.)

Moar News to follow....

4fc7fdcd27406d89dd3bf0d682d261ad.gif

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE: Tensions heighten in Melbourne, Australia as SC rioters grow increasingly impatient...
Known trouble makers, Here2tellyouwhy Obese Arachnid and their extremist right wing are currently under investigation by ASIO officers...
Moar to follow...

Iz8H.gif

china-19-4-14.gif

tenor.gif

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE: Tensions heighten in Melbourne, Australia as SC rioters grow increasingly impatient...
Known trouble makers, Here2tellyouwhy Obese Arachnid and their extremist right wing are currently under investigation by ASIO officers...
Moar to follow...

Iz8H.gif

china-19-4-14.gif

tenor.gif
RIP H2TWYs nads :'(

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE: VicPol have taken into custody a number of campaigners...
Suspects are willingly giving themselves up in droves...:think:

ferguson%2Bcops.gif

giphy.gif

Moar News as it breaks....

Mmmmm.....custardy

tumblr_o52gsoa8l91qijoeyo1_500.gif

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE: Tensions have simmered down as Herald Sun HQ representatives have promised not to be such campaigners with their PR going forward.
VicPol report SC clansman settle back into their daily routines on this Hot Melbourne Victoria day.

FavorableAnchoredKinglet-small.gif

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE:SC patrons at The Royal, Melbourne, Australia celebrate restoration of the peace ...

nKLVdyF.gif

Mmmmm.....custardy

tumblr_o52gsoa8l91qijoeyo1_500.gif
Save your custard, there's always a happy end bruvs...:moustache::thumbsu:

...So as i was saying us Super Coach kenties all lived happily ever after to chillax for another
mind bending, excruciating Summer only to rank 70k in the proper Super Coach season.

THE END>>>>>

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE: Tensions have simmered down as Herald Sun HQ representatives have promised not to be such campaigners with their PR going forward.
VicPol report SC clansman settle back into their daily routines on this Hot Melbourne Victoria day.

FavorableAnchoredKinglet-small.gif

ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE:SC patrons at The Royal, Melbourne, Australia celebrate restoration of the peace ...

nKLVdyF.gif

He's getting his value out of that jug.

Drink, spew, drink, spew

Did someone say jugs?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back