2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey toxic stevebbb gutsroy Kadog
What cliff did Rupert Wills fall off?
Looked like an SC stud in those last few weeks of 2016, loved a tackle or 9.
Forgot he existed until I saw he was 166k.
Probably can't get a gig in the pies middle anymore anyways.

VFL only bud, lost his mojo

Others would be closer to it, but 2016/ 2017 offseason had a thyroid problem diagnosed and missed time, then a litany of calf / quad / hamstring injuries (think quad was the main one?) 2017-2018, think he just never got the continuity.
Around the time Sier got a guernsey after Treloar's hamsplosion, Wills had done his hamstring, would otherwise have also been given consideration, I reckon, given he was knocking out nigh on 10 tackles and 25-odd possies around May - June, I think.
Pecking order the question, now, but interested what others say.

OK Help guys Huttabito toxic Bob Cobb Andrew Birch Here2tellyouwhy .....had Supercoach Gold the last 3 years automatically due to Foxtel ....which i now have cancelled

So I'm back to figuring this out ......if i go to Lobby & at the bottom is says SuperCoach Stats Subscribe ......but when i click, all it does is take me to the 3 sign up options for the Herald Sun ......FFS I don't want the Herald Sun !!!!!!

What am i doing wrong ?

Last edited:
So Christmas has come early.
silence-ho.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save yourselves the stress and just grab the hoff. Wait for Maxxx to drop to 600k and shunt hoff fwd

Simples

I've got The Hoff forward, ready to swing him to the rucks when my team falls apart in round 4.

English, Naismith potentially priced cheap enough to breed up and flick for a big boy if they get a run at it if going that strategy.
Big Snags Mumford would have been tidy had the prick not snorted all the coke in the world and had it recorded on the old Nokia 3210.
Body prob will fall apart, but reckon he'll last a while, would have been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back